~*~Chapter 10~*~

Chapter 10

-(Izuku's POV)-

"Would you like to go out with us?"

I really do like them, but my feelings take over and I start crying. I run out onto the deck, to the front, and hide behind some crates. I can't breathe. I don't know what's going on. I love them so much, but it scares me to be in a relationship. I don't want to do any adult stuff. What if I move to slow for them, and they leave me? What if they end up leaving me all alone?

I don't want to be alone.

I try to calm down, but only end up sobbing more. My mind is racing. I don't notice how dark it really is until I look up, still panicking, and only making it worse. I start to feel dizzy.

-(Shoto's POV)-

We both ask Izuku out, and tears start to form in his eyes. He runs out, leaving Katsuki and I in shock. After a moment of us staring, we run out and start looking for him. We can't find him anywhere. Then we go to the front of the ship, seeing him hyperventilating and crying. He doesn't notice us approach, so I call out his name. He still doesn't respond, so I crawl into the small space and pick him up. We quickly walk to our room and I set him on the bed. He isn't calming down, so I tell Katsuki to get ice for his chest since he's starting to sweat. I put his arms above his head and try to keep him calm. Katsuki returns frantically with the ice water. I grab the rag and squeeze some water out.

"Hey, listen, it's gonna be cold, but it will help."

He looks at me with tears steaming down his face. I roll up his shirt.

I slowly place the rag on his chest, moving Katsuki so Izuku can listen to his heart beat. Izuku has his head laying on Katsuki's chest, and after about 10 minutes, his breathing is almost normal. I take the rag, that was now room temperature, off and put the bowl on the floor. Izuku is still crying, so I pick him up and lay down with him on my chest. Katsuki sits down next to us and rests his body on Izuku's back, making sure not to squish him. His sobs slowly turn into sniffles.

-(Izuku's POV)-

I finally feel like I can breathe. Shoto and Kacchan both are comforting me. God, I'm such a baby. I'm too needy, why would they want someone like me?

"I-I'm s-sorry.." I nuzzle into Shoto's chest.

"What?!" They both look at me weird.

"Why would you be sorry? You don't have to date us, and it was our fault for overwhelming you." Sho says with sympathy in his voice.

"N-no! I really like you guys, I'm just scared..." I sit up straight on Sho's abs.

He sits up straight as Kacchan puts me in his lap, his head on my shoulder with my back to his chest, and his arms criss-crossed around me.

"Why are you scared, kitten?" Kacchan says, rubbing circles on my hips.

"W-what if you both change your mind? I don't want to do any adult stuff. What if I move to slow and you leave me? What if you guys end up leaving me all alone? I don't want to be alo-"

My rambling was cut off with Sho's lips pressed against mine.

"We would never. And, we won't force you to do anything you don't want." Sho whispers in my ear.

"HEY! NO FAIR, I WANT A KISS!" Katsuki exclaims, flipping me over and locking lips with me.

His tongue presses on my lips, asking for entrance, which I deny, until he bites my lip and I gasp. We kiss until he pulls away for air, and both of us sitting there panting.

"Come on, time for bed." Sho picks me up and Katsuki folds back the covers.

"I love you two."

"We love you too," they say at the same time.

We all slowly drift off into a peaceful sleep.

-Then next morning-

-(Izuku's POV)-

I wake with my two new boyfriends on either side of me. I snuggle closer to Kacchan, not wanting the moment to end. My head wasn't hurting too much.

"Morning, kitten." I look up to see Kacchan now awake.

He then kisses my head, and leans over to kiss Sho. He then takes Sho's legs and puts them over his shoulders, making him hang upside down along Kacchan's back.

"KATSUKI PUT ME DOWN!" Sho yells as Katsuki starts spinning.

I was giggling, until I saw Katsuki put down a dizzy Sho and walk towards me.

"You didn't think you would get out of this, did you?" He says with a laugh.

I get up and run out to the deck, but again regret it. My vision goes all blurry and I fall, but Kirishima catches me.

"Hey little bro, what's up? You feeling okay?" He says with a worried look as he picks me up bridal style.

"Y-yeah just got dizzy. I wasn't supposed to run." I say, my head is still spinning.

"Okay, well let's get you back to Bakubro and Todobro." He takes me back where Kat is chasing Sho.

"Bros, do you want him or not? I mean, I'll take him." Kiri interrupts.

They both rush over and Kacchan takes me out of his arms. My head is still spinning so I really don't want to be tossed around.

"What happend?!" Katsuki asks me.

"Mmm.." I nuzzle my head into his chest, trying to make the dizziness end.

"He ran out here and then fell, but I caught him before he hit the ground. He said he wasn't supposed to run and got dizzy." Kiri comments, scratching the back of his neck.

"We'll be out once he's feeling better. Can you make sure we're still on track? I'm gonna go get a cold rag." Sho adds, walking away.

He rests the rag on my head and Kacchan holds me in his lap.

"I'm finec, let me go. I wanna help with boat," I try to get up, but they don't let me.

"No, not until we know you're fine. I don't want to fucking jump overboard because you got dizzy and fell off." Katsuki states.

"Let me get up and show you then." I get up and the proceed to walk out the door to the deck.

I was still a little dizzy, but I'm done with being the baby of the group. They follow me out and I go over to Denki, who is currently washing the deck. I grab a mop and start helping. He smiles and says thank you, and we carry on like this throughout the day.

-1144 words-
EDITED

💜HAPPY TENTH CHAPTER!💜
Thank you all for reading I honestly didn't expect people to read this crap but I guess if you peps like it I'll keep going! 😝