~*~Chapter 26~*~

Chapter 26

(⚠️Slight smut warning⚠️)

-(Katsuki's POV)-

"Bros you gotta be near him it's not as peaceful as it may sound. Yeah they sleep a lot but it's scary not being in control. Denki woke up from a nightmare and he didn't want to go back to sleep but his body was forcing him to submit. They can sense when you there. Always be close and watch him make sure he's eating and drinking it's easy for them to get malnourished."

I was shocked on how much there was to nekos. I honestly thought they just slept through this. I didn't even think about how much he would eat and drink through this.

"Thank you for all the information we were honestly clueless..."I look down in sham.

"DID YOU JUST SAY THANK YOU?!"He whisper yelled.

"Yeah don't get use to it Shitty hair."I said as I picked up Deku bridal style.

"We should put him to bed and get ready to get back on the road. Tonight is gonna be a long trip so we can make it to Azazel falls by day break."Sho says taking Izuku from me.

He starts walking to our cart and Kirishima stands up with Dunce face in his arms.

"Is he going through his rest period to?"I question pointing to the sleeping to in his arms.

-(Kirishima's POV)-

"Yeah it started last night at some point... he woke up from that nightmare I was talking about earlier."

~Flashback~

"Babe wake up its just a nightmare."I rub his back and he slowly opens his eyes.

"Kiri"He has tears streaming down his face.

"Awww no no babe listen your safe. He can't get you here."He was constantly shaking.

His eyes started to droop again. I run my hand through his hair and hold his hand with my free one.

"Baby let your eyes close I won't leave you."

"I don't wanna have another nightmare!"He softly yelled through sobs.

I move him so he can lay on my chest.

"Shhh you won't I promise. Now close those big beautiful eyes of yours and get some rest."I kiss him on the forehead.

He then slowly drifts off.

~End of flashback~

"Shitty hair you still there?"

"Uh yeah just lost in thought!"I say with a light chuckle.

"Well I have to go back to Deku and Sho so I'll be leaving."He walked off and I headed back to Denki's and my cart.

-(Shoto's POV)-

I was sitting with Izuku making sure he was comfortable for the long trip ahead when Kat walked up to the back of the cart.

"Hey babe."He said looking up at me.

"Hey."I say looking at him after tucking Izuku in with his blanket on his bean bag.

He jumps up and closes the sheet that goes around our cart. He then proceeded to kiss me making it slowly grow more heated.

He pushed his tongue on my lips asking for entrance which I obviously denied until he squeezed my ass so I gasped. He took this moment to shove his tongue into my mouth and explore every part.

We pull away with a string of saliva connecting us. Breathing heavily holding each other close.

"Dam icy hot you still got it."I look into his eyes.

"When we get our house built I'm gonna fuck you and Izuku so hard you won't walk."

"Bold of you to assume I'm not gonna fuck you. We switch places and last time I bottomed so it's my turn Icy-Thot."He smirked.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

After our little make out session I go and Sho sits in the back covering Izuku's ears.

"TIME TO MOVE OUT LETS GO BITCHES!"I scream as I make the horse pull our cart.

I make our cart take lead and we head down the trail. I was ready to dominate my boyfriends so I couldn't wait till we got Azazel falls. It was one of the most beautiful places on the planet. No one made the area a home because of the monsters that roam during the night but we knew how to defend and we all were strong. I've seen these monsters before back in Drandelia. They look disgusting but they don't travel in packs and they tend to be weak.

~3 hour time skip~

-(Shoto's POV)-

It's starting to get dark and I need to wake Izuku so he can eat and drink. I gently shake him and he barely opens his eyes.

"Come on Izu you gotta eat."I get behind him and hold some strawberries to him mouth.

We had packed dinner in our carts so we wouldn't have to stop. I finished mine already and I need to switch spots with Kat so he can eat and hopefully get Izuku to eat because he won't take anything.

"Kat he's not eating what do I doooooo!"He just chuckles and switch's spots with me.

As I sit down I see a monster crossing the road so I blow the whistle making everyone stop in place.

It was dead silent we knew if we just let it pass it would bug us. As long as we weren't a threat it wouldn't care. We could easily kill it but that was just a hassle.

The monsters were 8 ft tall and looked like trees with teeth.

The monster passes but I hear Izuku whimpering in the back. I look back and see another one walking behind our row or carts.

I could tell he was starting to cry because he was shaking. I move to the back and lay him on my chest while Kat lays next to us.

"Shhh your fine deep breaths they don't attack unless we provoke them, so just breath and let it pass." I whisper in his ear.

We light our torch and in the side our cart because they don't like the light and carry in with our trip.

Kat had gotten Izuku to eat, back to sleep, and kept him calm.

The only hiccup the rest of the trip was when Sero provoked a monster and we had to kill it. Luckily it didn't wake the sleeping nekos in either cart.

By day break we would be at Azazel falls.

-1051 words-