~*~Chapter 11~*~

Chapter 11

-(Shoto's POV)-

Izuku has been really helpful over the past two days. All he's been doing is cleaning and helping with anything he can. Katsuki and I love him so much, but we are worried he's overwhelmed with what he is taking on. I mean, the other day, he cleaned the entire deck all by himself, and got a slight sunburn. He refused to let Kat and I help him as well. Although, he won't be able to do much work for the next day or so, because we're heading into a storm. We are strapping everything down for it, and I can tell Izuku is confused.

"Hey Sho, why is everything strapped down? The boat doesn't rock that much." He had come out of the bedroom, where he and Katsuki had been snuggling, since Kat was sleepy and didn't want to sleep alone.

"Well, we are supposed to head into a pretty bad thunderstorm tonight, so we don't want things going all over the place. We are just going to let the boat drift through this storm and get back on track when it's over," I explain.

"O-okay.." His face goes pale, and he makes his way back into the room with Kat.

I find this strange, and decide to go check to see if something is wrong. His head is under the covers and he is snuggled onto Kat's chest, but I can tell he is shaking. Kat is asleep and I don't want to wake him, since he was up last night trying to map out our route. I leave the room and let them be. I'll ask Izuku later.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I wake up and it's around lunch. I tru to get up, but something is on my chest. I slowly look under the covers to see Kitten holding onto me. His cheeks are red and his eyes are puffy. "Why is he crying?"

He is still asleep, and I don't want to wake him up, so I just sit there for about ten minutes, until Shoto walks in.

"Hey babe, why does it look like he was crying?" I whisper.

"I have no clue. I was talking to him about the storm, and when I was done he came in here and snuggled up to you. I'm pretty sure he was shaking, but I didn't want to wake you so I just left." Shoto whispers back.

"Do you think he'll be alright? The storm is supposed to be pretty rough," I ask.

"I don't know. We just have to be there for him when he need us." Sho comments as he walks over, kissing me and then Kitten's forehead.

Another ten minutes pass. Sho left the room, and I decide to stay and rub Deku's back. He slowly wakes up and sees me. All he does does is smile, sit up, and then nuzzle into my neck with his tail wrapped around my waist, pulling us closer. I reach up and pet his ears, and he starts purring.

"I love you, Kitten."

"I love you too, Kacchan."

-(Izuku's POV)-

I don't want leave Kacchan's hold. I feel safe, and I almost forgot about the storm. Key word: almost. I think I'll be fine, as long as I have my blanket and boyfriends. I snuggle with him, and he rubs my ears, causing me to purr. Normally I would be embarrassed, but today I just don't care.

"Hey Kitten, it's time for lunch, wanna go get some?" He sounded worried for some reason. As if I'd break at the wrong words.

"Yeah lets go!" I say excitedly. I jump off of Kat before runnig out and down below deck.

I'm so happy to be able to run and jump again. My head doesn't hurt anymore, and I don't get dizzy often. I arrive, and soon after, so does Kat. We both grab leftovers, because we came down after lunch. Momo made BLTs for everyone!

Kacchan and I eat in peaceful silence. Once we finish, we head out on the deck.

I don't have anything to do, and neither does Kami, so we kick a soccer ball around on deck. The sky starts getting darker, but we don't notice. Both wolves are with us, making sure we don't get hurt. The wind starts picking up, so we head downstairs for dinner.

Once we finish dinner, we head on deck to look at the sunset. It's pretty cold due to the wind, and the sun is almost down. Moments later, lightning strikes, and loud thunder claps. My body freezes and my knees go weak.

Ash quickly picks me up and runs to our room. Arrow grabs Denki and runs downstairs with him to get Kacchan and Sho.

We're in the room and thunder claps once again. I can't stop shaking. Ash had put me one the bed and hopped up, snuggling close to me. Tears threaten to spill from my eyes.

"Hey,kitten, look at me. You're fine." Kacchan runs over, holding me close to his chest so I can hear his heartbeat.

Sho gets Ash to move, then climbs onto the bed and starts to rub my back. Another flash of lighting and boom of thunder. I scream and then whimper. My body won't stop shaking.

"You're okay, it's just thunder and lightning, it can't get you." Sho tries comforting me.

At this point, my tears are flowing and I just want to get off the boat. It's swaying back and forth, making me uneasy.

"I want to be done on the boat!" I was sobbing. I didn't like this anymore.

It wasn't fun, and I just want the storm to pass. I can't hide anywhere.

"You're fine baby. We just have to ride out of the storm." Kacchan was moving me under the covers.

He lays down and Sho climbs in next to us. I turn to cling onto Sho, since he already changed into his nightwear, and Kat still needed to change.

CRASH!

-1001 words-
EDITED

💜Thanks for 258 reads and 35 votes! Love you guys so much I hope you continue to like my story!💜