~*~Chapter 13~*~

Chapter 13

-(Kirishima's POV)-

It's around lunch time and the bosses are still asleep. I'm slightly worried, so I decide to peek through their window. When I do, I see that Todoroki and Izuku are still asleep, but Bakugou is walking to the door.

"Hey Bakubro, you okay? Momo told us what happened." I grab his shoulder, making look at me.

"He was so upset, we couldn't do anything except hold him... it really stressed us out and I don't ever wanna see him like that again. Momo had to give him oxygen because he couldn't breathe." I pulled Bakugou in and gave him a hug.

"I'm sure he'll be fine, bro. Izuku is strong, all we have to do is be more cautious of what can trigger him. It's kind of how we don't allow Denki to be alone in the dark because, he'll have a panic attack."

"Yeah... I'm going to go get lunch for myself and those two idiots," He says, starting to walk below deck.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I head downstairs and grab some food for us, and then head back upstairs. I walk into my room to see Sho awake.

"Hey babe." I say, handing him a bowl of fruit.

"Hey... I don't wanna wake him, what if he's still upset?" Sho looks down at Deku, brushing some hair out of his face.

"We have to wake him up, he needs to eat." I put down the food I brought for Deku and I, slowly approaching him.

His eyes are still puffy from all his crying. I get on the bed and slowly shift him so that he's laying on my chest. I rub his back, not wanting to jolt him awake. He nuzzles into my chest and slowly looks up at me.

"You okay, bud?" I sit up so he's still in my lap.

"Y-yeah sorry...." He looks down at his lap.

"Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault, and we're all fine." Sho commentes, scooting over so he can rub Deku's ears.

"Okay.."

Our little firecracker is blown out.

"Come on, where is that bright smile of yours?" I jump up with him koala holding me.

I run around the room and start to tickle him. I see Shoto smiling in the corner of the room.

"St-stop! Please!" He was trying to get out of my grip, and we all were a giggling mess.

"There's that smile we love." Sho walks over and rubs noses with Izuku.

-(Shoto's POV)-

Seeing Izuku smile and laugh again makes me so happy. Last night scared us all, but today is a new day, so we're going to make the most of it. We happily eat our fruit, and when we're done, I tell them I'm going on deck. I start to walk out when I feel something jump on my back. I look to see Izuku with his bright smile looking back at me.

"ONWARDS!" He exclaims, smiling and pointing ahead of us.

Seeing him this happy automatically makes me smile. Katsuki runs out the door with us, towards the wheel. We get a couple stares from our pack but then smiles.

"OKAY, EVERYONE ON DECK!" Katsuki yells, confusing both me and Izuku.

Everyone soon arrives on deck and Katsuki begins to speak.

"Okay, as we all know, last night was stressful so I decided.... WE'RE GONNA PLAY TAG FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

Everyone is shocked that Katsuki actually wants to do something like this, including me.

Izuku jumps off my back, running over to Kat and hugging him.

"Really?!" Izu asks.

"Yup! ON DECK ONLY! Shitty hair and Denki are it! 3.. 2.. 1.. GO!"

Everyone scatters, leaving Kirishima confused, but he catches on and runs after the closest person, who happens to be Katsuki.

He gets Katsuki and soon enough Katsuki was after me. On the other hand, Denki was after Izuku and still on the chase.

"GET OVER HERE ICY HOT!"

I whistle for Arrow and he comes running. He scoops me up, avoiding Kat. Little do I know, a sneaky kitten had been tagged, so when Izuku calls Arrow, I have no clue.

He tags me and Ash picks him up, leaving me in shock. I soon realize, so I go after Mina.

The game goes on for hours, until we're all tired. Momo has left the game early because she wanted to make dinner. We all go in our rooms, change, and then go down for dinner.

"Thank you Momo!" Izuku is now all smiles and giggles, as if nothing bad had happened.

No one dares to break his happy mood by asking him if he is okay, or what had happened. Dinner is full of smiles and happy nekos. I can tell Denki is happy to have the Izuku we all know back.

"Maybe next time, we could play freeze tag, or hide and seek, or soc-" Izuku is cut short by Katsuki shoving food in his mouth.

"Eat. We have all the time in the world to talk about this later, but first, we all need to eat and sleep." Everyone laughs as Izuku pouts about being cut off.

"Hmph! Fine." He turns his head away from Kat, which allows him to tickle Izuku.

We all finish our dinner in peace and head to our rooms for lights out.

-(Izuku's POV)-

Today was the best ever! I can't wait till we can do it again! We all go to our rooms, and I jump onto the bed, crawling underneath the covers head first. I realize what I did to myself and quickly turn so I could crawl out, but Katsuki shuts the covers, trapping me.

"KACCHAN! LET ME OUT!" I hate being trapped, so he quickly grabs my arm and pulls me out.

"Sorry baby! Wait, don't cry! I didn't mean to scare you!" I don't realize tears are falling from my eyes, and that I'm shaking.

"N-no I'm fine I-it j-just scared me." I say, giving him a smile.

Sho walks over and rubs my back, making sure I'm not lying.

"I r-really am fine, j-just please don't do that again," I say, mumbling the last part.

"I'm sorry, I won't, I promise." Kacchan kisses my forehead over and over.

"Hey, where's my kisses?" Shoto pouts, making Kacchan jump on him and shower him in kisses.

I giggle, and both of them notice, my eyes widening as they both start tickling me.

"ACK S-stop!" I say through my laughing.

They soon stop, and tuck me into bed, getting on either side of me.

"I love you guys." I say as my eyes slowly close, sucking me into the peaceful darkness.

But, little did I know, my sleep wouldn't be peaceful in the slightest.

-1132 words-
EDITED