~*~Chapter 41~*~

Chapter 41

-(Katsuki's POV)-

After an hour of fighting and many injuries we had finally killed all the monsters. The girl I had captured was knocked out and I had captured another wolf with a scar down his forehead.

The fight was not over yet. We still needed to make a plan and get Dunce face back. The worst part is the fact we have to tell Deku when he wakes up. Everyone is in the bunker getting healed.

Sero: 4 inch gash on right leg other than that just bruising and scratches.

Mina: Concussion and bruising plus scratches.

Iida: Two broken ribs and Bruises.

Uraraka: Sprained wrist and scratches.

Kirishima: Scratches and Bruises. Knocked out from being hit on a pressure point.

Shoto: Concussion and a broken rib.

Izuku: knocked out with a concussion.

Momo said I was fine other than major bruises around my body. I was pretty dam sore but I'm not going to complain. I felt bad because the whole reason Izuku has a bad concussion is because I tackled that chick and hit his head on a rock. I should have been more careful.

We had moved Izuku into the other room because we were being pretty loud discussing our plans and getting our wounds treated. Momo had already treated him and Sho changed him into fresh clothes.

"We're going to wait until tomorrow and then  send a search party that consists of everyone in the clan in teams of two. Momo will be staying back to watch camp and tend to any injuries if need be." Sho says.

We all continue discussing until we hear Deku Scream.

Sho and I run into the room to see him shaking and hyperventilating. He has his knees up to his chest and his hand brunched up to his hair. We try to hold him but he shoves us away. His eyes were closed.

"Babe please breath it's me and Katsuki."Sho tried going up to him again.

He seemed to look up at us and only sob harder. This time Sho and I were able to go up to him and hold him.

"B-but I-I a-and" He couldn't even form sentences.

"Shh Kitten breath. In and out." I set him in my lap in slowly take his hands out of his hair.

His breathing wasn't calming down so I laid him back down on the bed. I pull his arms up and set them on his forehead. Tears are steaming down his face.

"Baby that's it just breath."Sho ran his hand through his hair.

After 10 minutes of us whispering sweet nothings into his ears and cuddle if him he seemed to calm down enough to form small sentences. Sho slowly moves him on his lap and rests against the head board. Izuku's back against his chest.

"W-wh-where's D-Denki?"

"N-not right now baby just get some rest and if you can tell us what happened."

Everyone was outside the door not wanting to overcrowded Izuku.

"W-we were in the h-house and t-then aman came in and k-knocked us out. W-where's Denki?"He was starting to get upset again.

"Baby he... he's not here right now you can see him later." I wasn't ready to tell him.

Nekos get extremely attached to people they love. Seeing them get hurt or worse can send them into a depression or a frenzy.

A few minutes later his eyes droop and shut. Everyone walks in and we continue to discuss our plans.

-(Denki's POV)-

I wake up tied up in a small locked cage. I try and scream but nothing comes out. I start to panic and cry when another neko beside me starts to talk to me.

"Hey hey calm down it's going to be ok."She had short purple hair.

I could stop crying. I wanted Kiri. I wanted to go home. My hands are tied behind my back. The cage is making me claustrophobic.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by a door slamming open. S-Shinso walked in.

"Hey baby long time no seeeee." He walked up to my cage unlocked it then pulled me out.

"Wanna go have a little fun?"

(IM SO SORRY SHINSO! I personally love Shindenki! 😭)

I start to thrash around but he slaps me across my face making me stop. He walks into a room and throws me on the bed making me crack my head on the back board. My head was throbbing and he started to tie my hands flipping me over onto my stomach. He rips down his pants and soon I feel mine go with my boxers.

(I'm not going to write the next part...putting it in short Shinso rapes Denki.)

I'm thrown back into my cage and I can't stop crying. Kiri will never want me again! I'm some filthy neko now.

"Hey your going to be ok I'm right here."

The girl in the cage next to me reaches over and rubs my shoulder. It was a little awkward seeing that I'm only in my underwear.

I really don't care at this point. WAIT WHERE IS IZU?! OMG DID THEY GET HIM TO?! SHIT SHIT SHIT!

I'm over here worrying about myself when he could be going through worse shit. He's my little brother, not really but still, I should be strong for him.

"H-hey have you s-seen a-another neko with green hair?" I need to know if he was safe.

"No I'm sorry you were the only one they brought in..."

I start to cry again I want to be strong but this is all to much. He's gone Izu is gone. Kiri will hate me now. They probably aren't even looking for me.

"KIRI PLEASE I NEED YOU!" I couldn't control my sobs.

"Please don't scrape there gonna come in and make you!"The girl next to me whisper screams.

The door slams open once again and a blue haired man walks in with a whip.

"Sound like someone need discipline..."

He smiles at me and starts to walk over.

-1024 words-

Hey guys I'm sad to say this book will be coming to an end soon.
BUT don't be to sad I will be coming out with a new book and it will be a Kiribakudeku Mafia AU!

Q&A

Author:

Katsuki:

Shoto:

Izuku:

Denki:

Kirishima:

Other:

I will be answering them next chapter so get your comments in now!