~*~Chapter 12~*~

Chapter 12

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I take off my shirt and began putting on a new one when I heard a crash, and then Deku scream. I walk to the door and see Kirishima on the ground holding his ass. I don't know how he fell, I mean, it isn't raining yet.

"What the fuck do you want, shitty hair?" I'm slightly pissed off, because Kitten was now sobbing.

"I just wanted to tell you that this storm is going to be worse than you think. Once the rain hits, the waves are going to get high, so be ready for a rocky night." I help him up, and he heads back down to his neko.

I walk over to the bed, where Izuku is slowly slipping into a panic attack. I hear rain start coming down and I can feel the waves pick up. I climb onto the right side of Deku, so that Shoto and I are squishing him in between us. He turns to face me and holds onto my waist, his breathing slowly getting quicker. I flip him onto my chest and hold his head to my heart. He isn't calming down, in fact, he only starts to cry more.

I get up with him koala holding me, and walk around, trying everything I know will help him. Shoto comes over with his blanket and drapes it around his shoulders. I rub his back as I feel a wave hit the boat. I stumble a bit but I'm fine. Izuku's grip only gets tighter, and he's shaking even more, his tail wrapped tightly around my waist. I can tell that he is absolutely petrified.

After seeing that moving around is not helping, I go back to the bed.

-(Shoto's POV)-

I put up sides of the bed, so if the waves get too harsh, we won't fall off. Katsuki walks back over and gets in the bed. He's sitting up with Izuku in his lap. I go behind the neko's back and hug him close, so he is sandwiched in between Kat and I. I hate seeing him like this.

"Hey baby, you're fine, nothing bad is going to happen." I whisper into his ear.

Tonight is going to be difficult. I already figured we weren't going to get much sleep, but now I don't think we're going to get any.

It's been an hour, and Izuku has almost slipped into two bad panic attacks. It's now 3 in the morning. We're all tired, especially Izuku, because of all the stress being put on him. All we can do is hold him and whisper sweet nothings into his ear. The storm should end within the next 4 hours, but right now it's at it's peak. After another loud thunder clap and a huge wave hitting the boat, Izuku is pushed over his limits.

He starts hyperventilating and can't calm down.  

"C-can't bre-breathe.." I can see him trying everything to get air into his lungs, but he can't.

"Look at me. Hey, come on, you gotta breathe."  Katsuki says, laying him down on his back and putting his arms over his head. Katsuki and I have never seen this side of him.

"Go get Momo! he can't breathe and it's only getting worse!"

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I rush out of the room, into the rain and go downstairs, to bang on Momo and Mina's door. Within a minute, Momo is standing in the door frame.

"What's going on?!" She asks in a pissed off tone.

"Deku! He can't breathe, he's having a huge panic attack!" I rush to tell her.

Her eyes widen as she runs back into her room, grabbing a few items. We rush back to the captains quarters. It's only been two minutes, and Deku is sweating and still struggling to breathe.

"Hey Izu, I'm gonna put this mask on it'll help you get air." She quickly puts the mask on him.

She goes back into her bag and pulls out a needle that's attached to a bag of fluids. Afterwards taking one of his arms and cleaning it.

"Okay, just a little pinch, and then you're going to feel a cooling sensation go through your body. 3.. 2.. 1.." She sticks the needle in, and Deku flinches, but doesn't whine too much.

An hour passes it's now about 5:00 am. The storm finally calms down and Izuku's breathing is finally normal. His eyes slowly droop, but he won't let them shut.

"Come on, kitten, just let them close. We won't leave." I say, playing with his hair and petting his ears.

We're exhausted. Sho is half asleep laying on Izuku's left side. Momo takes the needle out and puts a bandage over it, then slowly removes the mask, doing everything she can to not disturb the neko who had drifted off into sleep.

"Thank you Momo..." I lay down on Deku's right side and feel my eyes shut.

-(Momo's POV)-

I pull the covers over the three boys and lock their door before shutting it. The rain had stopped so I went back downstairs to put my things away and go back to sleep. I wake up an hour later, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Soon enough, the whole pack comes in.

"Okay, guys as you know we were hit by a pretty bad storm last night." They all nod.

"Well, the captains didn't fall asleep, and neither did Izuku." Momo proceeds to explain what happened the night before.

"Are they okay?" Denki asks me in a worried tone.

"Yes they're fine, but they need to sleep. From what I saw last night, Izuku never slept and was stuck in and out of panic attacks. We have all seen Denki's panic attacks, but these were worse than that."

Everyone's eyes widened. They never would have thought that the happy neko would suffer from panic attacks.

"Kirishima, I need you and Denki to get the boat back on course. As for the rest of you, clean the deck and take off all the straps, making sure everything is in it's right place." I finish my statement and dismiss them.

-(Kirishima's POV)-

Kami and I get on the deck, and it takes an hour for us to get the boat back on track. We end up helping clean the deck, because right now, only Iida and Uraraka are cleaning it.

I really hope the bosses are okay.

-1076 words-
EDITED

Guy we hit ultimate meme! We are number 69 on Bakudeku! 🤣💜