~*~Chapter 37~*~

Chapter 37

-(Katsuki's POV)-

Izuku had fallen asleep right after Round face brushed her hand over his face. He looked to peaceful it was kind of scary.

He just saved Dunce face... if it weren't for him we might have just lost a member of our clan to WATER! Uggg this pisses me off. I just stood there like a scared baby. God this is my fault. If I had payed attention this wouldn't have happend.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Sho's voice.

"Hey Kat DONT start beating yourself up over this none of it was your fault. This was just some freak accident." I look up from Deku into Sho's grey and blue eyes.

"How in earth did you read my mind?!"I shout forgetting that Deku was sleeping right there.

"SHHHHH!"Literally everyone hushed me.

Deku shifts and slightly opens his eyes he reached for me and pulled me. Obviously he didn't have the strength to actually move me but I understood what he wanted.

"Babe instead of snuggling out here while your soaking wet and cold why don't we go back to the house. I don't want you getting sick."

Deku hummed in response so I picked him up. He still had the oxygen mask on that was attached to an oxygen tank.

"Can I take the mask off him to head back to our house?"Sho asked Witch bitch.(Uraraka)

"Yes but if his breathing becomes labored you need to put it back on immediately and get me or Momo to come help."

With that Sho takes the mask off and we started to head home.

-(Kirishima's POV)-

Denki and I are still sitting on the ground as Momo checks all his vitals. After a few minutes Denki begins to shiver. It actually had cooled down a lot. Right now it was around 3:00 and the sun was casting shadows and we were in one. At this rate he was going to catch a cold.

"Hey Momo can we this you our house because Denki is starting to shiver and I don't want him catching a cold..."

"Yes Kirishima we can. Although from what I'm seeing I think he already has one. His forehead is heating up and his nose is running. Pick him up carefully and let's start to move. Sero please keep a hold on his IV fluids."

"Yes ma,am !"Sero whisper shouts.

I carefully get up and start to walk to our house.
(They we're aloud to leave Katsuki's house)

-(Shoto's POV)-

We all get home and Izuku refuses to close his eyes and sleep because he want to snuggle. We can do that until he had taken a warm bath and get new clothes on.

We all walk into our master bathroom and I set Izuku down on the toilet. He still shivering and at this rate he going to get a cold.

I quickly fill the bath tub and strip myself. Kat does the same with him and Izuku. I get in and Kat passes Izuku to me and then gets in. I laid Izuku down on my chest a Kat grabbed the soap.

Half way through Izuku's already half lidded eyes shut and his soft snoring filled the bathroom. But there was one problem... right before he fell asleep he had sneezed. This wouldn't be a big problem until we noticed that he was burning up.

God damit he caught a cold!

We quickly finished our bath and get passing Izuku around so we could all get a towel on. We put Izuku in his fluffy green towel and walked out of the bathroom setting him down on the bed. He started to shiver again but this time if had scared me a bit. He shouldn't be cold...

He was completely wrapped up in a towel but me and Kat only had it around our waist. We weren't in the slightest bit cold. I quickly check his forehead and notice that his temperature was rising.

Kat looked at me in shock so we quickly got dressed and then put him in his clothes. We had also swaddled him in a blanket making she he was warm. We then ran out of the house with him in my arms to Uraraka's house.

Kat quickly knocks on the doors and Uraraka come out to see Izuku flushed and panting. He kept getting worse and worse. Then the next thing I know is Kirishima flying over with Denki in his arms. He looked just as bad as Izuku.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?!" Uraraka screamed bringing us in to the medical wing of her house. 

"Set then on the beds and someone go fine Momo!"She yells.

I quickly set Izuku down and run out only to feel a tug on my shirt. I look down and He's gripping onto me. He looks petrified.

"Sho don't leave please."he was starting to cry.

"Baby I got to go find Momo. Look Katsuki's right here I won't be gone long."

"No please don't leave."

"Agh Kat could you find Momo and fly her over he's not gonna let me leave."

He nods quickly kisses me and Izuku then fun out. Only to return 5 minutes later with Momo.

"Ok ok Uraraka get and IV in Izuku. Shoto hold him and keep him still. Kirishima I need you to hold Denki still while I get a blood sample. Uraraka once that IV is in I need you to do the same for Izuku."

Everyone was rushing around getting everything ready. Kat re-swaddled Izuku so hold one of his arms were out. We didn't want him hitting or kicking while the needles went in.

Uraraka comes over and Kat held his arm down so Uraraka has a clean shot of two veins. She rubbed a sterile cloth on his arm and then tied a band on his upper arm.

"Ok Izuku I know your not going to like it but I'm going to stick the needle in and get a blood sample. Ready?"

He shook his head and started cry struggling to get out of his cocoon.

"3...2...1."

She gently pressed the needle in making Izuku scream bloody murder. He was visibly shaking while sobbing. The worst part was it the fact he needs another another on for his IV.

Uraraka got the blood sample and took the needle out quickly putting a gauze bandage on it. She then prepared to put a needle a little further up his arm for the IV.

-1096 words-

The Neko Boy (TodoBakuDeku) MHAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें