~*~Chapter 24~*~

Chapter 24

-(Shoto's POV)-

Once I was sure Izuku was asleep I picked him and went to the front of the cart with him and sat on his bean bag so Kat wouldn't be lonely.

"Hey babe."He looked back at me.

"Is he ok? I really feel bad for yelling at him"

"Yeah he's fine all he wanted was snuggles so that what I gave him. OH and you know how when your upset I scratch or rub your back?"His face went red.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Well it works really well on him he fell asleep almost instantly. He also started to purr. Kat I love him so much."

"I do to babe. Uggggg it's so early"Katsuki put his hands through his hair.

"Well if we want to get to the waterfall by tomorrow morning we also need to travel through the night... I'm a little nervous on how Izuku will do. He's never traveled in the night except on the boat..."

"I'm sure he'll be fine all we do is put him to sleep and stay on guard. I'll have Denki stay with him."

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I understand why Sho is a little worried. In the night things can get a little sketchy when it come to monsters. There weren't many back overseas but here the monsters are more active in the night.

We all have combat training but from what I've seen Izuku doesn't have any... It's fine we just have to protect him.

~1 hour time skip~

Deku starts shifting around and I look back to see his bright emerald eyes opening slightly. I was a little confused because he still had half an hour of sleep left before he usually woke up and even then he would want to sleep more.

"Why are up kitten?"Sho asked the fluffy green haired boy.

He made grabby hands at me and started whining. I laugh because this wasn't new. Deku would wake up and switch snuggling with us because he tends to koala hold us.

Sho decided to switch spots with me and I let Deku latch onto me.

"Babe you wanna wake up? You can sleep if you want but I don't want you to go to bed late tonight."I say starting to scratch his back.

I hear his purring but it stops so I look down at him and he covered his mouth and his face was bright red like shitty hair's hair.

"Why'd you stop purring Sho and I like it. It's cute."I chuckled.

"It's embarrassing"he whines nuzzling into my chest.

"No it's not. It's adorable."Sho intervenes.

I start rubbing his ears and he relaxes and starts purring again. These moments are what I love.

"Hey Izuku do have any combat training?"

He suddenly tenses at the comment so I sit us up so I can see his face.

"What's wrong kitten?"

He just looks up at me and shakes his.

"It's nothing...but yes I know how to use a knife..."I could tell he want comfortable with it.

"Wait you can use a knife?!"Sho turns to look at us.

"Y-Yeah but can we stop this conversation... please."He hides his face in between my arms.

"Ok babe but please tell us what's upsetting you..."

"It's just...My dad wasn't the nicest person when he came around..."He wouldn't make eye contact with us.

"It's ok kitten you can tell us when your ready."Sho comment looking back at us.

-(Izuku's POV)-

I really want to tell them but... I'm scared of what they will think of me.

What if they leave me? Will they think I'm disgusting? I can't lose them to. I don't want to be alone.

Thoughts were swirling through my head. I knew if this continued a flash back would start I tried to stop it but it wasn't working.

"Babe look at me!" Katsuki's yell pulled me out the never ending thoughts that rushed through my head.

"See look your fine." Katsuki was rubbing my back.

"Y-Yeah thanks."I lay my head on his chest.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

Deku's little anxiety attack proved to me and Sho that he really didn't want to talk about it so we were just gonna let it slide this time.

"I have a fun idea!"I grabbed Deku and half transformed.

"WAIT KATSUKI!"Sho yelled at me.

I flew up about ten feet when I realized that Izuku was shaking and clutching my shirt.

Oops...

I fly lower to the ground about five feet up and he seems to calm down a bit.

"Sorry I forgot about that..."I look down to see his face.

"It's ok but please don't go high."I smirk at him.

"So we can go fast?"I go full speed forward making sure to stay near the ground.

Once were out of the packs sight I stop and land.

"How what that?"

"It was fun!"He smiles at me.

"I have a question. Do you trust me?"

"Yes! Of course I love you!"He does butterfly kisses.(rubbing noses together)

"Ok take a deep breath and close your eyes keep them closed until I saw so." He nods and listens.

I fly up 50 ft and once I see him comfortable I tell him to open his eyes. I stay still so we aren't moving forward so he can look around at the tree tops.

"Open them babe deep breaths and don't look down look into my eyes."

He slowly opens his eyes and looks dead in mine.

"See not so bad just deep breaths and look around not down."

He takes a deep breath in and out then looks around at the scenery.

"Whoa it's so beautiful!"He rests his head on my shoulder just looking at the tree tops and mountains.

He was the calmest I've ever seen him. I never wanted this peace to end. I noticed his eye lids drooping so I just stayed still so he would keep his relaxed state.

Soon enough he drifted off into blissful slumber.

-1016 words-