~*~Chapter 42~*~

Chapter 42

-(Denki's POV)-

He rips me out of my cage and throws me onto the floor. He kicks, hits, whips, and burns me. As if I wasn't in enough pain already. This went on for half an hour until he got bored of beating me.

"I was gonna keep you in mint condition but I'm sure you'll be fine in a week..."

The man picks me up and throws me into a new cage on the other side of the girl.

Kiri where are you...

-(Katsuki's POV)-

After a few hours of planning we came up with the perfect one.

"Ok so we will split up in teams of two Momo will stay back. Ash will be with Kirishima's group and Arrow will be with mine. If you find Denki wait and do not raise suspicions and make them run. Sho name off the teams." I finish my statement.

"Ok so tomorrow the teams will be
Team 1: Mina and Sero North
Team 2: Uraraka and Iida East
Team 3: Ash and Kirishima South
Team 4: Shoto, myself, Deku, and Arrow West"He concludes.

Deku was still asleep. We aren't going to tell him until it's absolutely necessary. Tomorrow we will head out at sunrise. I cover Deku's ears and yell.

"WE RIDE A DAWN BITCHES!"

"YEAH!" Everyone screams and pumps a fist into the air.

We all decided to sleep in the safe house today because it's safer to stay in groups. And it's called a SAFE HOUSE for a god dam reason.

"Come on let's make some Dinner. Kirishima and Shoto I want you two to rest with Izuku."Momo states.

"Wait why do I need to rest? I'm fine."Sho questions.

"Well it's not that you need rest but someone need to be with Izuku."

"Ok fine."

We all walk out leaving those three to sleep.

-(Shoto's POV)-

Half and hour after everyone left to start dinner Izuku started to wake up. Let's just say he was not the happiest camper.

"S-Sho my head hurt a lot."He nuzzled into my inner thigh.

"Well that can be expected Kat stoped you on your head."I run my hand through his hair.

"Where is Denki?"

I freeze I don't know if I should tell him. He needs to know but Kat didn't want to tell him... SHIT WHAT DO I DO.

"Shoto where is Denki?!" He was getting a little more antsy.

"Listen Izuku when we were attacked you and Denki were being taken... Kat only managed to grab you before a portal shut... Denki is gone we have to search for him tomorrow."

"Y-your lying y-you have to be!"He was now getting worked up.

He sat up in my lap and looked me in my eyes.

"Izuku I'm sorry but I'm not lying. We wi-"

I'm cut off by him running out of the room. SHIT WHERE DOES HE THINK HES GOING?!
I quickly get up and case after him. HE WAS GONE?!

I quickly run  to the Kitchen in the bunker with Kirishima who saw everything. Everyone soon turns to me.

"What the fuck Sho I thought you were watching Deku and Shitty hair?"