~*~Chapter 36~*~

Chapter 36

-(3rd POV)-

The next week went without any problems. The clan had built up a wall around the village and Izuku had gotten his brace off.

The only thing they didn't know was the fact that the most dangerous neko hunters were planing an attack on their two kittens.

-(Dabi's POV)-

"Oh come on Shigaraki we know where they are and we know how to get them so why can't we just go already!?"

"Patients Dabi we need to make sure everyone is ready... theses nekos are worth a great deal of money. The green one has rare so called angel blood and the yellow one is a mix from a tiger. They can't be injured..."

"But Shiggy I want to have the green ones blood. Just let me cut him a little!"

"NO! This money will allow us to buy some new members and a building in town. Pulse I need the money to work on my new monsters..."

God he always is always working on those stupid monsters...

-(Izuku's POV)-

"KACCHAN STOP!"

The next thing I knew I was in the water. Luckily I was just in my shorts but still. I swam to the surface to see everyone laughing. Today we are taking a break from all the building to just breath and have a picnic by the falls. I jump out of the water now soaking wet and chased Sho around.

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!"Sho screamed.

"YOU COULD HAVE STOPED HIM!"

I caught up to him after he took a wrong turn and ended right in front of the water. I tackled him into the water and started to laugh. Then Kacchan jumped in taking me down deeper into the water. We all surfaced and everyone was laughing sitting around the shore.

"You guys are adorable together!"Mina and Uraraka squealed.

"Oh shut in Pinky. SAME WITH YOU ROUND FACE!"Kacchan screams making me laugh.

"Hey Sho can we get some fruit?"I tug on his hand.

"Yes babe come on."

He picks me up and starts to walk to the picnic table. He sets me down next to Denki and Kirishima.

"Hi Denki!"I smile at him.

"Hi Izu! Do you wanna go play by the waterfall? There's a cave behind it!"

"No sorry I don't really like caves there kinda creepy..."

"OH it's fine! We can just go play by the shore then! Well after your done eating."

Sho had come back with a bowl of pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, and watermelon. He handed me the bowl and a fork and then sat across from me.

After about 10 minutes I was done so me and Denki ran to the shore. There was mostly just large rocks so we made a game up. THE WATER IS LAVA!

We jumped from rock to rock some were slippery so we are being careful. Buuuut we decide to make it more intense by adding tag to the mix. I was winning until I saw Denki slip and fall into the really deep part. I was waiting for him to come up but he didn't...

"DENKI!"

I jumped in and swam down. I wasn't the strongest swimmer but I wasn't going to let my best friend drown.

I found him... he was passed out. I quickly grabbed him and swam to the top. Kiri graves him while Sho scooped me up as I grabbed a rock near the shore. I was exhausted. Pulling him up out of the water took more energy than I expected.

Uraraka had an oxygen mask on me and Denki was getting CPR from Kiri. He coughed up water and then Momo immediately put another oxygen mask on him turning him on his side.

I was apparently paying to much attention to Denki because Sho and Kacchan kept screaming my name and I didn't notice. My eyes wanted to close but Uraraka told me not to.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA ARE YOU INSANE YOU COULD HAVE DROWNED?!"Kacchan yelled at me.

"I wasn't gonna let him drown..."I say through pants.

I didn't really get air before jumping into the water but I was really fine. Just sleepy...

"Your very brave Kitten. You saved Denki with no thought about it..."Sho ran his hand through my wet hair.

-(Kirishima's POV)-

"DENKI!"

I turn around from talking to bakubro and see Izuku diving head first into the water. I ran and dove in. A second later Izuku came up with Denki in his arms past out. I grabbed him and got out onto the shore. Momo had kept emergency supplies in a box so she ran over as I started CPR. After about 10 compression he coughed up the water and Momo flipped him on his side and put an oxygen mask on him.

"Hey baby you gotta stay with me."I rub his back trying to keep him awake.

"I-I'm fine"He went into a cough fit.

"Hey Denki I need you to stay quiet. Talking will just make you cough. Ok I'm gonna put a IV in you so you can get fluids. Kirishima can you hold him while I do it?"

I nod and pull Denki into my lap. He doesn't even fight all though he did start to cry and whimper when the needle went on. Momo tapes the IV in place and had Sero hold the bag up so the fluids would go down into his arm.

"Your doing so good baby... just keep those beautiful eyes open. I know your sleeping.." I rub my thumb over his cheek.

-(Shoto's POV)-

I pulled Izuku out of the water. He looked exhausted... I laid him on the shore a couple feet away from Denki so they could have space. Uraraka ran over and put a mask on him because he was panting and gaping pale.

"IZUKU"

"BABE!"

"KITTEN COME ON!"

He was dazed off but it was freaking both me and Kat out. After a much his eyes slowly shifted to us and we both let a sigh of relief.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA ARE YOU INSANE YOU COULD HAVE DROWNED?!"Kat yelled.

I honestly wasn't mad at him. Yeah he scared me but if it weren't for him Denki might not have made it. He said something but I didn't catch it.

"Your very brave Kitten. You saved Denki with no thought about it..."

I ran my hands through his hair and Uraraka wrapped him up in a blanket.

"Is Denki alright..."His eyes barely open.

"Yes Denki is alright but right now how about you get some sleep. You can see Denki when you wake up."

Uraraka ran her hand down his face and as if were magic his eyes were closed and he was fast asleep.

-1128 words-