~*~Chapter 28~*~

Chapter 28

-(Izuku's POV)-

I run outside with my neatly wrapped gifts and go to Sho and Kacchan.

"What's that?"Sho point to Kaminari's presents.

"The presents I made for Kami! Now where is he I wanna go give them to him!"I was jumping up and down.

"Clam down kitten. Can't you wait a bit? We haven't talked in a day and quite frankly I want fo cuddle my boyfriends." Kacchan sates.

"Nope! I need to give it to him now."I say with a bright smile.

"Fine but you better cuddle us after you give them to him."Sho says hugging Kacchan.

"YAY! Thank you Sho!"I kiss them both on the cheek and run off.

I quickly realized that I had no clue which house they lived into I rand back to our porch.

"W-where is their house..."I look down slightly embarrassed.

They both start laughing and I just stand there awkwardly. I cross my arms and puff out my cheeks giving them the pouty lip.

"Please tell me! I'm losttttttttt."

Kacchan then points to a house a little bit further down the waterfall and I soon take off towards it screaming thanking to Kacchan.

I get to their porch and I knock on the door. I wait a few seconds and soon enough the red head opens the door.

"Hey little dude! Whatcha needing?"

"I need to give Denki his birthday presents!"I smile and he lets me in.

"Cover your ears. DENKI COME HERE!"I laughed as Denki walked in with a grouchy face.

He walks up to the door and sees me and instantly smiles. I run up to him and huge him giving he the brightest smile.

"Happy birthday!"

"Awwww thank you Izu!"

"Oh wait here you go."I hand him the two neatly wrapped gifts.

"Can I open them now?"I nod my head and watch him open them.

He had opened the one of himself first and he didn't wast any time opening the second one. He looked so happy!

"Izu these are amazing! Kiri look!"He show Kirishima the painting and was practically bouncing off the floor.

"Who little dude those really are amazing!"

Kirishima ruffles my hair before Denki tackles me into the couch. Giving me the biggest hug of a life time.

"D-Denki t-to tight!"I squeak out.

"Oops sorry Izu!"He released me from the hug.

"It's fine! Although I better go back to Kacchan and Sho because they were being big babies."I smile and wave walking out of their house.

As I'm walking back to our house I see something a little off the path deeper into the woods. I'll go look at that later. I then proceed to walk to our house and go inside. I head upstairs to the bed room and walk in.

Kacchan an Sho were just snuggle up together already half asleep. I didn't want to bug them so I just went back downstairs and sat on our couch. I grabbed my sketchbook and started to draw our new house.

I'm so lucky to have them in my life! I love them so much. I hope mom is ok and living happily wherever she is... I'm gonna go take a walk. I place a note on our door so they have to see it if they leave the room and head outside.

I walk around the water falls and found a cool little cave behind on of them! I go into the cave and find tons of little bugs and sounder so I quickly run out.

In the end I had gotten bored of walking close to our houses and decided to go a little further into the woods. As I'm walking I hear something move behind me so I jump to look at it. There was nothing...

That had spooked me a little so I chose to go back because lunch would start soon. I get back to our house and I see Sho making lunch for us. I go behind him and hug him from behind.

"Boo!"He jumps a little.

"Hey kitten. I thought you were gonna snuggle with us?"He turned and looked  down at me.

"I was but you two just looked to peaceful!"

"Well the other 'peaceful' one is still sleeping so can you go wake him?"I kiss Sho on the cheek and nod.

I walk upstairs and jump on Kacchan which earns me a growl form the male under me.

"Wow Deku never thought you'd be a top."I was confused.

"Top for what?"He was now wide awake looking at me.

"Oh my god. I'll let Sho explain that one..."He gets up and hold me upside down.

"KACCHAN IM GONNA FALLLLLL!"He just laughs.

"No you won't. Just don't squirm."I stop and he proceeded to walk down the stairs.

"SHO HELP MEEEEE!"Sho turns around and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Nope!"He then turns back around and grabs three plates setting them down on the table.

"Kacchannnnn please put me down I'm getting dizzy."I say starting to see the room spin.

"Oops!"He then flips me and sets me down on my feet.

Little did he know the room was still spinning. I tried to balance but ended up on my butt.

"Izuku!"Sho runs over to me while Kacchan was already at my side.

"I'm fineeeee. The room is now stationary!"They both start laughing as Sho picks me up and places me down in a chair.

We all start eating and we're half way done with our meal when I remember what Kacchan said.

"Sho whats a top?"He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Umm. S-someone who takes the lead in sex..."My eyes widen and I feel my face grow bright red.

"I'll you both what a true top is once your both done eating." Kacchan cuts in placing his plate in the sink.

"W-what?!"I feel my face go red brighter than Kirishima's hair.

"Oh yeah kitten we never asked. Are you a virgin?"Sho asked like it was a normal conversation.

"I-I um I...y-yes" I mumble the last bit.

"HELL YEAH I GET HIS VIRGINITY!"

"W-wait what?!"I look at them both.

-1052 words-