~*~Chapter 9~*~

Chapter 9

-(Katsuki's POV)-

As we enter Momo and Mina's room, Momo asks what's wrong, and tells me to set Deku down on the bed. Once I set him down, he tried to get up and run, but as soon as he got up Momo stepped in front of him.

"Sit down Izuku," she says in a stern voice. He whimpers and does as she said.

"Okay, so, who is going to tell me what happened?" She looks at the three of us.

"Well, from what Arrow tells me, some dude grabbed, Deku pulled him into an alley, and beat him up."

She turns to face the neko, "On a scale of one to ten how much does your head hurt?"

Deku doesn't respond, only looking down. Momo gently pokes his bruise, barely touching it.

"O-ow! Please don't.." he pushes her hand away as tears well up in his eyes.

"When he hit you in the head, did you see black spots? How did you even get into the situation?"

"I-I blacked out a little. Arrow and I were walking, and the next thing know I was on the ground, and Arrow was attacking the guy..." He looks down.

"Okay, well I'm going to put this on your head, and I'm going to have you sleep. This will give me a reading on how bad your concussion is," she holds up a little machine, with stickers and wires that would be stuck to his head.

I see Deku flinch, and back up further onto the bed so that his back is against the wall. He shakes his head no as his tears start to spill. My heart breaks seeing him like this. Shoto and I get on the bed and hug him gently. We lay down as Momo approaches with the machine. Deku starts squirming in between us.

"It won't hurt kitten, the stickers go on your head to see how bad your concussion is," once he calms down, Momo comes back over.

She puts a sticker on each temple, being extra careful with his right one. She goes to grab a solution that will put Deku to sleep so that she can get the reading faster. Once he was asleep, Sho decides to stay with him while I go finish preparations.

-(Izuku's POV)-

I wake up in Sho's arms with the machine still on my head, and the stickers were starting to get uncomfortable.

"Sho can we take it off now?" I whine.

"I'm sorry baby boy. Once Momo gets back we can take them off. How is your head feeling?" He rubs my back while we lay there.

"It's okay, although I can feel a migraine coming..." I nuzzle into his side.

Momo walks back in and takes the stickers off, which hurt due to the adhesive.

"Okay Izuku, you did get a concussion, but you'll be fine. Your head will hurt for a day or two, but I'll give you medicine for it. Make sure you don't get up too fast, and have someone with you just in case you get dizzy."

"Okay," I smile, just wanting to go on the deck and look at the waves.

"That's all, here's the medicine," She hands them to Sho, and he gives me a piggyback to the deck.

-(Shoto's POV)-

I walk onto the deck with Izuku on my back, and he sees Katsuki and Arrow. He jumps off my back and runs to them, the one thing he wasn't supposed to do. I see him immediately begin to regret it, getting dizzy and falling, but Arrow catches him. Katsuki races up to them, and I can see how worried he is.

"You okay, kitten?" He worriedly asks.

"He's fine, but I know that running made him dizzy. He has a small concussion. Should be fine in a day or two," I say with a shrug, approaching the two, "But no running, jumping, or getting up too fast."

"But why?" Izuku whimpers.

"Come on kitten, you can help me steer the boat. We're about to leave. COME ON EVERYONE! ON DECK NOW!" He yells, covering Izuku's ears so the loud sound won't give him a headache.

Everyone gets into their positions as Katsuki, Izuku, and I go up the stairs to the wheel. I cover Izuku's ears while Katsuki yells orders to everyone. Once he was finishes, he starts out of the port. When we're out, everyone cheers and he pulls Izuku over to help him steer. It was perfect.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

Shoto comes back up with Deku's blanket and backpack. He places down an old blanket, handing Izuku's stuff to him, while I steer the boat. I turn to see Deku right behind me with his book and art materials we got him awhile ago. Sho and I got him some new ones, but we are waiting for the right time to give them to him. About an hour passed since we got out of the dock, and I finally set the boat on course. I turn and look at Izuku. He's painting with his water colors on some watercolor paper. It was a beautiful landscape of the ocean.

"You really are good at that, aren't you?" I ask.

"Yeah! I love art. It keeps my mind off of bad things and allows me to express myself." He smiles and I can feel my heart exploding.

He finishes the painting and hands it to me with a hug.

It's getting dark and Izuku wants to go in. I an tell he isn't comfortable in the dark. We head downstairs and go to the dining hall, where Shoto had made sushi with rice for dinner. Everyone grabs a plate and starts to eat. After that, everyone heads to their rooms to sleep, and so do we, but Deku doesn't want to go on the deck, because it's pitch black. Arrow and Ash are with us because Ash didn't fit in the room with Kirishima and Denki. I pick up Deku and we all head to our room. As soon as we get onto the deck, Deku holds onto me tighter than before. I guess both wolves noticed, because they start nuzzling his hips on either side.

"You're okay Deku, see? We're in our room now," Shoto rubs his back.

"O-okay," He slips out of my grasp and goes to change in the bathroom.

He comes back in a pastel yellow sweater and black shorts. He walks over and holds onto Shoto, nuzzling into his chest.

"You okay kitten?" I ask, walking over.

"Mhm, just sleepy..." he yawns and it's adorable.

"Okay, baby boy. Can Sho and I ask you something before we change and go to bed?" I look at Shoto, and he knows what I'm about to do. Deku just looks nervous.

"Sure..."

We walk over to the bed and sit down, Izuku on Shoto's lap, hugging him with his legs around his waist.

I look at Sho and nod.

"Would you like to go out with us?"

-1173 words-
EDITED