~*~Chapter 6~*~

Chapter 6

-(Izuku's POV)-

Kacchan and Sho were packing, and I was was getting hungry. Dinner is supposed to be done in 10 minutes, so I throw a marble at Kaccahan's back. It didn't hit him hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK KITTEN?!" He says, turning around with a scary face.

"Can we go get food? Please!" I give him puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine, Sho come on."

-(Shoto's POV)-

We walk out of the tent, Izuku is on my back playing with my hair. Once we get there, we see that Kirishima has cooked rabbit kebabs with mushrooms and bell peppers, which Momo had grown with her magic.

We grab our food and head back to our tent since Izuku didn't like how dark it was getting. After eating, Katsuki brought the plates back while I put Izuku's medicine together. I finished shaking the tablets in the water and went to give it to Izuku. He was already asleep, shit. I hate waking him when he looks so peaceful.

I lightly shake him. He wakes up, and whimpers when seeing the bottle. I pick him up and put him in between my legs, so his back is against my chest, and I put the end of the bottle in his mouth. He starts drinking, and not even halfway through the bottle, falls asleep again. I hold it up until the medicine is gone, and slowly move to finally finish packing.

Kat walks in and also start packing, and after an hour, we're done. All we have to do tomorrow is put our bags in our cart, and make a space in the back of it so Izuku can sleep and sit with Denki on our 1 week trip to the coast.

Jar and I both take a side of Izuku and cuddle close, pulling a couple blankets over us, and soon enough we both are asleep.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

We all woke up around 7:30, ate breakfast, and went to put everything in our cart. I got Shoto's horse and whistled for my timber wolf.

 I got Shoto's horse and whistled for my timber wolf

(Art is not mine)

I readied Shoto's horse while I made my wolf sit and stay. We were done putting our bags away and setting up Izuku's area when we brought him outside to get lunch. I feel his grip tighten around me and start trembling.

"K-Kacchan th-there's a timber wolf.." he whispers in my ear, sounding like he was about to cry.

"No, no, kitten that's my timber wolf. It won't do anything, see?" I began walking up to him but Izuku started crying and telling me to put him down.

I knew nekos never liked actual wolves, much less timber wolves, but I didn't know that they were actually scared by them.

I don't put him down and continue to walk up to Arrow. He grips onto me, as if I were the last thing on the planet.

"Kacchan p-please s-stop," He said, still crying.

Shoto and I pet Arrow, while rubbing Izuku's back, telling him it would be alright. He still didn't turn to touch or even look at Arrow so.. I make Arrow nuzzle his back.

This pushes a button, due to the fact that he screams, but Arrow keeps nuzzling him. Soon enough he stops crying and giggles when Arrow nuzzles into his neck. After about ten minutes he gets comfortable enough to slightly pet him, but Arrow wants more, so he keeps brushing up against Deku's uninjured leg. I know he wants to carry Deku, so I tell him to lay down and set Deku on him. Kitten won't let go of my arm, but when Arrow stands, he quickly grabs his fur to keep balance. Once he gets comfortable we all walk to lunch and eat.

I was kinda jealous at the fact that Arrow stayed by Kitten's side and not mine but I was happy to see them get along.

We finish lunch and head back to our cart, to leave with the rest of the clan. Once on the road, I jump off Arrow and into the back of the cart, where Deku was drawing. I grab his medicine and feed it to him, making sure he gets all of it. Once done, like always, he falls asleep and I jump onto Arrow.

-(Izuku's POV)-

I wake up in our cart, and I peeked out to see Arrow, Kacchan, Denki, Kiri, and another timber wolf, which was white and black with blue eyes.

"Arrow! come here!" He instantly comes and picks me up with his head.

"What the fuck Arrow? I thought you only listened to me?" Kacchan says, feeling betrayed.

I slide onto his back and giggle, when the other timber wolf with Denki on it's back, comes over and takes me away. He had bitten my waist but made sure to not hurt me. He goes and places me back into my little nest in the back of the cart.

Denki jumps in, and I watch as the wolf goes back to Kirishima, who is on a horse pulling their wagon.

"What was his name?" I question, looking back at Denki.

"That was Ash!" He says with a smile.

We talk the rest of the day until we feel the wagon suddenly stop. I look outside to see that it's getting dark, so I whimper and stick my head back in the cart. Ash peeks in and grabs Denki, then Arrow does the same for me. They take us to a new fire pit, where we all eat dinner, while laughing and telling stories. It honestly makes me forget how dark it was.

Arrow is wrapped around me keeping me warm while Sho and Kacchan sat in front of us. Soon enough it's time to head back to our wagons and go to sleep, which I wasn't ready for, but because of my medicine, I have no choice. Sho takes me off Arrow and puts me in the wagon, handing me clothes to change into. I change into black joggers and a pink sweater. While doing this, I notice all the little scars that I'd gotten from my fall down the cliff. Momo had used a special cream to make them heal faster. I tell Sho I'm done, and he jumped in with Kacchan, cuddling me to sleep while he held the bottle in my mouth.

-1064 words-
EDITED