~*~Chapter 21~*~

Chapter 21

-(Izuku's POV)-

"SHO LOOK!" I'm so excited, we can see land!

"Yes Izuku, that's land. We'll be at the dock in 30 minutes, so make sure you have everything." I smile and run to our room.

The trip took a little less than a month! Denki's birthday is coming up in three days, so I make sure to paint him some pictures. One is of him, and the other is Kirishima! He's always wanted one, but they haven't had time to stop at a painter for it, so I just decided to make them. Although, it's quite hard to make it a surprise present.

 Although, it's quite hard to make it a surprise present

(NOT MY ART)

(NOT MY ART)

I get all my stuff and put it in my bag, making sure not to crumple the two paintings.

"IM ALL READY!" I'm practically bouncing off the walls with excitement.

"Calm down, kitten, we're almost there." Kacchan walks behind me and lifts me onto his shoulders.

"AHH, IM GONNA FALL!" He just laughs.

"Well, stop squirming and you won't. Here." He lifts his hands so I can hold onto them.

We go up to Sho, who is steering the boat into the dock, and then I hear it.

"DROP ANCHOR!" Kacchan yells beneath me.

"LET ME DOWN I WANNA GO LOOK AT THE PORT!" I want to go run and have fun.

The boat trip wasn't the worst thing ever, but I was done. I never want to long distance sail ever again. I had too many panic attacks, I'm just ready to run free and explore.

"Nuh, uh uh, not so fast Deku. I'm not letting you go anywhere on your own. This port is crawling with neko traders, so you need to stay with Sho or I. No exceptions."He says the very last part sternly, making sure not to yell.

"Mmmm please?" I bend over and kiss his nose.

"Hell no, you're not gonna get away from us. Hold Sho or I's hand at all times, and then I will let you down." Sho laughs at how protective Kacchan is.

"Okay!" I'm so ready!

He sets me down, and everyone is getting their things onto our new carts! Kacchan grabs my hand before I can run of, and looks me dead in the eyes, shaking his head. I pout, and he chuckles.

"Go with Sho and Denki, I need to help unload. Sho, keep them safe, Arrow and Ash will be with you." Sho grabs my hand and we head off the boat with the wolves and Denki.

-(Shoto's POV)-

I'm keeping a good watch on Izuku and Denki. They both want to go on the outskirts of town to play in the woods. I much prefer that over having to watch two hyped nekos in a bustling dock.

We walk to the woods and I see Denki run in. Ash runs after him and brings him back within a second.

"COME ON! LET ME RUN!

I can tell they need to let loose.

"Listen here, you both need to stay together. I'll ride on Arrow to keep up. If I say stop, you need to stop immediately. Please be careful, and wait one moment." I get on the back of Arrow and take a deep breath.

They're both practically bouncing!

"Go ahead!" I shout, and see them book it.

Damn, they're fast. They sprint for over 30 minutes before they both start to slow down. And then I see it..

-(Katsuki's POV)-

Sho takes the nekos off board, and I start helping everyone load up. MY GOD, WE HAVE SO MUCH SHIT! I walk over to Kirishima, who seems to be tense about something.

"Shitty hair, what's up with you?" I walk towards him.

"I'm just worried about Denki... I hate being without him, or at least without him in close range. I mean, what if something happens to him?! Wha-" I cut him off.

"Listen, he will be fine. Sho, Arrow, Ash, and Deku are with him. Nothing bad will happen. Now, how about we go to the market to get them something fun?"

He smiles and nods. We walk off deck and head to some neko shops in the market. DAMN THEYRE CUTE! Shit, I've gone way too soft. They have a ton of outfits and fluffy things that every neko would love to have.

Once we're in a store, I walk over to the blankets and pillows. Nekos love fluffy and cozy things. Deku really doesn't have any, except the blanket we found him with. I grab a big fluffy pillow and blanket. They are mint green, and the pillow is more like a bean bag. Kirishima gets the same thing in yellow and we head back to the carts.

Once we arrive back at the cart, we drop off the stuff, and go to get them cozy outfits that their tails could go through. Right now, their tails end up tucked into their waist band while they sleep, which isn't very comfortable for the nekos.

We find a clothing store, and I grab a couple outfits. Shitty hair does the same. We make sure they have holes for their tails. I pick a ton of outfits that Kitten will look cute in.

Izuku's outfits:

Mint leggings with a fluffy green sweater.

Light pink joggers and a white crop top.

Red shorts and a white cat hoodie.

Denki's outfits-

Yellow joggers and a white hoodie.

White shorts and a pink crop top.

Yellow leggings and a fluffy yellow sweater.

We head back to the carts. When we get there, everything id packed and ready to be moved.

We finally get the horses off of the ship and hook them up. Once they are hooked up, we all get on our carts and head to the edge of town where, Sho had the two other boys and timber wolves.

As we get closer to the edge of the forest, I hear Sho scream at the top of his lungs.

"STOP DENKI! THERES A TRAP!"

-1000 words-
EDITED