~*~Chapter 15~*~

Chapter 15

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I half morph, so I that have wings and horns, and quickly jump overboard. I see Denki struggling to stay up, so I grab him, but I can't find Shoto or Deku. Then, I see Kirishima grab Denki from my arms, and fly back on board. A second later, he's helping me look for Sho and Kitten. I dive in the water, when I see Sho holding Deku, who is shaking and struggling to stay up. He goes under, but I grab him while Kiri grabs Sho.

"Come on baby, you gotta stay awake..." I mumble, frantically running into Momo's room.

They couldn't handle the cold, their bodies are going to shut down, so Kirishima and I ran straight to Momo.

"WHY ARE THEY FREEZING AND WET?!" She yells, worriedly grabbing the heating blankets.

She quickly strips Deku to his underwear, while Uraraka runs in and does the same with Denki.

"BAKUGOU! KIRISHIMA! STRIP AND GET BEHIND THEM!" We quickly do what she orders.

"Okay, Izuku, you need to stay awake." She's wrapping us in multiple blankets.

Denki is on the other bed with Kiri behind him. He seemed to be doing fine, other than being freezing and shivering.

I see Deku's eyes closing as Sho runs in, now wearing dry clothes that he obviously rushed to put on.

"No, no, no! Baby, you gotta stay awake!" I quickly started rubbing his chest.

"S-sleepy..." He mutters through shivering.

His hair is drenched, so Sho gets a towel and starts drying it. He's getting some consciousness back, but starts to cry, saying he's cold.

"We're trying baby, you're okay." I keep rubbing his chest.

Momo walks over with a needle and a bag of fluids.

"Okay Izuku, these fluids are going to help you warm up and stay hydrated, okay?" Izuku shakes his head, hiding his arms.

I see Denki out of the corner of my eye, being held by Kirishima while he is getting his IV. Denki is struggling, trying to get out of his hold, but failing.

"OW, STOP PLEASE!" Round face manages to get the needle in his arm, and put the fluid bag up on a metal pole. He's crying, telling Kirishima it hurt.

"Come on baby, the sooner it's over, the sooner you'll feel better." I tell him, but he still has his arms tucked away.

"Bakugou, he need the fluids. I'm goinf to have you flip him so his legs are wrapped around you. Todoroki, make sure to keep his legs and other arm stable."

I flip him over and he starts fighting, but Sho and I easily overpower him.

-(Izuku's POV)-

I just want sleep. I'm cold and now they're trying to stick a needle in me. I'm crying and desperately trying to get out of their hold.

Momo rubs a cleaning agent where she is going to stick the needle in as I start panicking and crying more.

"P-PLEASE S-T-TOP!" I say through cries, while still shivering.

Momo gets the needle and brings it to my arm, and then I feel a poke.

"AHHHH!" I scream, now sobbing.