~*~Chapter 20~*~

Chapter 20

-(Izuku's POV)-

We've been on the ocean for a couple of weeks, and we should be hitting land by the end of this one! I'm so excited! Once we hit land, Sho said we get to explore and find a place to make a permanent home! So we won't live in tents, but will build big houses!

I'm on deck sitting with Denki. We're drawing with chalk, since no one really has work because we are so close to the shore.

Denki draws a house that he wants to build when we find our forever home. We can't get the shore off of our minds. I draw a flower my mom used to always have in our house. It's a Camellia.

"Why'd you draw that flower, Izu?" He says as he looks up from his drawing.

"M-my mom used to keep it in our house back home..." My eyes tear up, and ears flatten, knowing she's gone.

"W-wait, no, I didn't mean to make you sad!"

"No, its okay, I just miss her..." I wipe the few tears that had fallen off my cheeks.

"Do you mind me asking what happened to her?" I shake my head.

I don't even think I can tell Kacchan or Sho about this. My heart still hurts, but I know mom would want me to be happy.

"Hey Denki, I'm gonna go to my room. I'll see you later!" I say with a big smile.

I walk into our room and go to my backpack. I still have my blanket in it, so I pull it out, along with my picture of mom. I go over to Arrow and Ash, layingwith them and wrapping my blanket around me. I hold the picture of mom close to my chest.

I don't want to cry. I've been a baby this whole time! I can't stand it. I feel useless, miss my mom, and always feel like I'm annoying someone.

I don't know I have tears gliding down my face until Ash licks them.

"I'm fine, see?" I smile at them.

I end up falling asleep.

-(Denki's POV)-

I feel bad, I didn't mean to make him upset. I thought the topic would brush over, and we could go back to playing, but he just looked sad. He then said goodbye and smiled, but I could see right through it. I feel awful, so I go downstairs to Eiji's and I's room to snuggle.

I open the door and see him laying down with a book in his hands. I nuzzle my way under him, and lay my head on his chest.

"You okay baby?" I don't speak, just shake my head.

"Why, what happened? I thought you were playing with Izuku." I start getting upset, knowing I hurt his feelings by accident.

"W-we were on the deck, and I asked him about the flower he drew. He got sad, because it reminded him of his mom, and then he said he was going to his room. Eiji, he looked sad!" I start crying, and he rubs my back.

"You didn't mean it babe. How about I go tell Bakubro or Todoroki so one of them can check on him?" I just nod and he picks me up, walking out of the room.

-(Shoto's POV)-

Katsuki and I are playing cards, and I'm winning, when Kirishima walks in with Kaminari holding onto him.

"Hey, so Denki came into our room, saying he might have upset Izuku on accident. They were on deck, and his mood just changed after Denki asked him a question about a flower he drew. I was wondering if one of you could check on him?" I nod my head and get up.

"Okay, I'm sure he's fine, so don't worry Kaminari." I can see how upset he is over this little dispute.

Nekos are so sensitive... I feel bad. They put their heart into the people they care about, and it can leave them in a state of depression when they lose or hurt that person.

Katsuki and I walk to our room, and see Kitten laying with the wolves, all snuggled up.

I go over to him so I can move to the bed, when Arrow and Ash growl! They never do that to anyone, let alone me! Let's just say, it pisses Katsuki off.

"ARROW! ASH!" He whisper yells with a growl.

I guess even while sleeping, Izuku can feel the tension, because he starts whimpering. Arrow realizes what he did, and looks down in submission, Ash, on the other hand, doesn't back down. This pisses Katsuki off and he loses his cool.

"ASH! STEP THE FUCK DOWN! IM ALPHA OF THIS PACK!"

This does make Ash submit, but we have a new problem.

Izuku wakes up and seesKatsuki yelling, thinking it is directed towards him. He starts crying, so I quickly scoop him up. We know better than to yell at a neko. Katsuki yelled at Kaminari one time, and let's just say,
he wouldn't go near Kat for two weeks.

"I-I'm sorry!" Izuku is shaking and his tail is tightly wrapped around his waist, his ears flattening.

"No, no, no, babe! That wasn't directed at you! Ash was being an asshole!" Katsuki is starting to also get upset, because he wants to hold Izuku.

"Baby, look, he didn't mean to yell. Ash wouldn't let us get near you, and it pissed him off." I rub his back.

Getting yelled at by the pack leader is one thing, but the pack leader also being our boyfriend only makes it worse.

We all sit on the bed. Arrow brings over his blanket and... a picture of his mom?

I wrap him in the blanket, and set the picture to the side. He was still shaking quite a bit.

"Babe, I'm sorry, please forgive me." Katsuki is looking down at his lap. I can tell he's really upset.

"I-it's okay.. b-but p-please, no more yelling." He won't stop shaking.

Kat tries to put him in his lap, but he jumps at the contact. After another minute, he tries again, and this time is successful. His ears are still down, and his tail tightly wrapped around himself.

I slowly start to pet his tail, while Kat pets his ears, so we can get him to relax. By the end, he's finally relaxed, and even purring in Katsuki's lap. I don't want to bring up the picture or flower, so I just brush it off, going to tell Kirishima and Kaminari that he's okay.

I get back and my two boys are taking a nap. I join them, and fall into a peaceful sleep.

-1119 words-
EDITED

CHAPTER 20 BABYYYYYYY!