~*~Chapter 19~*~

Chapter 19

-(Izuku's POV)-

Everyone gets in a circle, and we start by spinning a bottle. I'm a little nervous, because I've never played before. I'm sitting with Kacchan on my right and Sho on my left.

Mina spins the bottle and it lands on Sero.

"Sero, truth or dare?"

"Dare, I ain't no pussy!"

"Okay, I dare you to...TAKE IZUKU FROM THE CAPTAINS!"

"BRO, YOURE GONNA GET ME KILLED!"

Sero looks at me, then walks over and grabs my wrist, pulling me into his lap. I make grabby hands at Sho because I don't like being in his lap. I mean, I don't hate Sero, but we aren't that close, and it's making me uncomfortable.

Sho comes over to grab me, but Sero pulls me away. I'm staring to get upset, so I accidentally whimper, and that pisses Kacchan off. Kacchan gets up and rips me out of Sero's arms. We all settle back down, and I'm on Sho's lap.

Half an hour later, Denki is in Mina's cloths, I have my hair in a top knot, Sero is passed out, Mina has a blue streak of hair, Kacchan has lipstick, Sho is in a crop top, Iida is in a skirt, Kirishima is just in his underwear, covered in flour, and Momo left with Uraraka.

Sero finally wakes up and spins the bottle. It lands on me.

"Truth or dare?"

"Umm.. dare." I know I'm gonna regret this.

"I dare you to sit in the creepy closet with the light off for 5 minutes."

"C-can I skip?" I look down at my lap.

"Nope! Sorry little dude, rules are rules."

We walk to the closet, and I start to get nervous, so I play with the rubber band I keep on my wrist. He lets me go in the closet and takes the light bulb. He shuts the door and I hear a click.

He locked it.

I feel my heart start racing as my mind fills with thoughts. What if there's a ghost? What if there's a spider? What if they forget I'm in here?!

I try breathing to make the thoughts go away, but I only start to hyperventilate. Tears start streaming down my face, and I can't calm down or move. My legs give out and I pull them to my chest. I want out, but I can't even scream. I feel my body start shaking.

I don't even hear Sero scream that there are only 2 minutes left. I start gripping my hair. My sobbing must have gotten louder, because Kacchan and Sho run in and pull me out of the closet.

"...abe. Babe. Look at me, you're okay." Kacchan is trying to pull my head out of my knees while Sho is rubbing my hand to make me release my hair.

"Shh, Kitten, you're fine. I'm so sorry..." Sho says while finally getting me to release my hair.

Kacchan pulls me into a hug, with Sho on the other side, sandwiching me in between. After a minute, I calm down enough to speak.

"I-Im sorry." I grip onto Kacchan's shirt.

"Babe, it's not your fault. We shouldn't have made you go into the closet."

"I d-don't wanna play anymore." Kacchan picks me up, so I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Hey guys, Deku's done playing. Icy thot and I will still play, but Deku just had a panic attack, so don't involve him." I nuzzle my head into his neck.

Another hour passes and I feel my eyes shut. Even though Kacchan told them not to involve me, it didn't stop Kirishima daring him to rub my back. In all honesty, I didn't mind. It's really relaxing and is making me sleepy. He did the dare just because it wasn't anything bad.

After another minute, I'm out.

-(Shoto's POV)-

Izuku falls asleep on Kat and that's when we decide to end the game.

We all walk back to our rooms, and Kat lays Izuku down on the bed. We both take off our shirts and get in bed with him. I pull out a book and turn on my bedside lamp.

As I'm reading, I feel something grab my waist. I look down, and see Izuku snuggle up next to me. I hear Katsuki laugh and I look at him.

"I can't believe we have him as our boyfriend." He looks over at me.

"I know, I hate his panic attacks though... seeing him like that is awful. It's like we can't do anything but sit there and watch him suffer." I start playing with Kitten's ears, and he starts purring.

I watch as Izuku's tail wraps around Kat's leg, making him come closer.

"He's strong. I'm sure he can get through this and as long as we support him. I love you both so much." He grabs my hand that I was petting Izuku with and holds it.

He comes over to my side of the bed and kisses me. I deepen the kiss by pulling him down with his hair. I don't feel like doing anything tonight because Izuku is right here and I don't want to rush him into anything. I break the kiss, leaving us both panting.

We both laugh, because Izuku had moved in his sleep, so he's now sprawled out across the bed in a starfish pose.

Katsuki jumps on the bed, so he's straddling Izuku, and kisses him all over his face. Izuku wakes up and tries getting away, but I tickle him and he goes into a laughing fit.

After a minute, we all calm down, and he jumps on me and tickles me. I'm surprised by his little act of courage, but it doesn't stop me from laughing.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

Izuku attacks Sho, and I'm laughing, since he caught him by surprise. Little do I know, I'm the next victim. He tickles Sho for a minute, then looks me dead in the eyes and pounces on me. Before he can do anything, I hold him down on a fuzzy blanket and wrap him tight in it.

"Awwww, no fair!" He pouts.

"Well, that's what you get." Sho says, just cooling down after being attacked.

"Time to show off our caterpillar!" I pick him up and we walk below deck.

We walk to every room and show Deku. He couldn't cover his face, or move, so by the end of it, he's as red as Shitty hair's, well, hair.

We finally make it back to our room, and I can see his eyes drooping. He yawns, and let me just say, that shit is adorable. No one can tell me otherwise.

I lay him down in the bed and tuck him in. We decide to skip dinner, because we had a late lunch, and ate snacks during truth or dare.

We all climb in bed, and soon enough, the day we knew as today turns into yesterday.

-1163 words-
EDITED