~*~Chapter 23~*~

Chapter 23

-(Shoto's POV)-

I woke up and don't feel Izuku in-between me and Kat so I quickly jolt up. Kat was still asleep so I shove him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"He yelled at me.

"Izuku's gone!"I see his eyes widen.

We both jump out our cart in just our sweat pants. We both look around for Arrow or Ash because they would know where to find him. Arrow is no where to be seen. Neither of us can ask Ash because he's linked with Kirishima. We run to his cart to wake him up because the sun was just rising.

"KIRISHIMA WAKE THE FUCK UP!"Katsuki yells.

Kirishima jolts awake and so does Denki. Denki grips on to him and starts crying.

"Shit Sorry Denki. We're both a little stressed. We can't find Izuku or Arrow so we were wondering if one of you could ask ash."I said while rubbing my face.

"Wait what do you means he's gone?!"Kirishima jumps up with Denki in his arms.

"EXACTLY SO ASK ASH!"Katsuki was getting pissed.

-(Izuku's POV)-

I woke up and I needed to use the bathroom so I slowly got up marking sure not to step on my foot or Sho. Once I was out I had called Arrow over.

"Arrow I gotta go to the bathroom can you take me real quick?"Arrow nods and lays down so I can get on his back.

Once I'm on he takes me a little far from camp so I can use the bathroom. While we were out I saw a little river and decided to by the edge with Arrow.

It was nice to be away from all the pack. I loved them all but I just needed a break. I left a note for Kacchan and Sho so they would know where I went so I have a bit of time before I have to go back.

Me and Arrow sit until I suddenly hear something running towards us. I jump on the back of Arrow and get ready to run but then I see Red and white Hair?

"IZUKU WHAT THE FUCK?!"I was a little upset I don't know why they were both so mad at me.

Kacchan yanks me off Arrow but making sure to be gentle. I start crying I didn't know what I did wrong. I JUST HAD TO PEE!

"WANNA EXPLAIN YOURSELF?!"Sho yelled only making me sob more. He never yells...

"W-what d-did I do!"I yelled through sobs.

"YOU FUCKING LEFT US!" Kacchan was so upset.

"B-but I left a note..."I covered my face.

"What?"Sho and Kacchan say at the same time looking down at me.

"T-the note I left on your chest. I'm s-sorry."
I couldn't stop crying they were angry with me.

I made the people I love mad and upset.

"Oh my God babe we're so sorry!"Kacchan and Sho pulled me into a hug.

"We were in such a rush to find you we didn't think..."Sho says muffled into my hair.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I felt awful. We yelled at our boyfriend for nothing. He did nothing wrong and now we made him cry.

"Hey let's get back to the carts. Wanna snuggle while Sho drives?"He nods and doesn't says a word.

I pick him up bridal style and got on the back of Arrow while Sho got on Ash. We got back and everyone was now up and wanted to ask questions but I could tell Izuku felt horrible.

"Come on guy time to get on the road we're heading to Azazel falls. That's where we will start our town." Sho says in a calm voice to get the pack away from us

I worked except for Kirishima who held a sleepy Denki. Denki has tear stains down his cheeks.

"Bakubro not cool. Denki wouldn't calm down. So what happened to you Izuku?" He walked over and rubbed Izuku's small hand which was clenched onto my shirt.

Izuku only nuzzled his head into my shirt. I saw that he wasn't going to answer the question Shitty hair had asked so I did it for him.

"He just had to use the bathroom but he left a note that Sho and I missed. We yelled at him without thinking..."I felt pain go across my face.

Denki had woken up and was pissed at me. I wasn't going to yell at him. BUT HE COULD HAVE HIT SHOTO! I simply growled. Sho was next to me in shock. Denki was never violent.

"Why do you always jump to conclusions! Stop yelling at people."Denki was pissed.

I knew why. Izuku was like his little brother he care deeply for him and only wanted the best for him.

"Why'd you hit Bakubro babe?!"Kirishima was just as shocked as Sho.

"Because he hurt Izuku! And don't think I'm not mad at you!"He pointed at Sho.

"Please stop yelling I just wanna snuggle with you two..."Deku's ears were down and I could see he was just done.

It was still early in the morning for him. It was about 7:00 am and he woke up around 9:00 am.

"Fine but if you two hurt Izuku again I will hunt you down."Denki started to walk back to his cart with Shitty hair.

"I'm sorry kitten.."Sho said moving Deku's hair out of his face.

"It ok everyone makes mistakes but can we snuggle now!"He recovers quick...

We both laugh and walk to our cart. He could only have one of us snuggle with him so the other could drive. He ended up snuggling with Sho because Sho alway drives.

-(Shoto's POV)-

I grab Izuku and lay him on my stomach. His head was on my chest and he had his tail on my thigh.

I pull up the back of his shirt and put my hand underneath it. He squeaks at the sudden intrusion but starts purring when I lightly scratch his back.

I wanted to make up for yelling and I knew this worked on Kat so I thought it was worth a try. I didn't think it would work so well to the point where he'd fall asleep so quickly.

Is soft purring filled the cart as we got closer to our new home.

-1064 words-

Thank you guy for 2k like HOLY SHIP NUGGETS! 
I also would like to thank everyone who votes for my chapters it really helps!