~*~Chapter 8~*~

Chapter 8

-(Izuku's POV)-

I wake up and I'm Kacchan's arms. I start to tear up as the events from earlier come flooding back. I turn and hug Kacchan, who starts to rub my back.

"What's wrong kitten?" he asks me with worry in his tone.

"N-nothing, earlier just kind of shook me up..."

"Yeah I heard. Icy hot told me you had a bad panic attack. Can you tell me what triggered it?"

"We were h-high in the air..." I state breath heavily as I remember, looking down at the ground.

Kacchan lays down with me on his chest so I could hear his heartbeat. I calm down and we just lay there in comfortable silence. After about 10 minutes, Arrow peeks his head in and sniffs me.

"Hi Arrow," I smile at him while still on Kacchan.

He grabs my shirt and pulls me out gently, while Kacchan just looks grumpy that he lost his cuddle buddy.

Arrow then proceeds to take me over to Ash, who is walking next to Kirishima on a horse. Ash immediately starts nuzzling me and it tickles.

"Stop!" I say through laughing, "P-please!"

He stops and starts licking my face, making me giggle. I don't know why they both treat me like a baby, but I guess it's okay, as long as they don't hurt me.

Once done, I go to Momo's cart, and asked when I could get my cast off.

SHE SAYS I CAN GET IT OFF NOW!

I'm so excited, but then she says I can't run around, or do anything crazy. All I can do is walk.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I see kitten being played with by Ash and Arrow, so I head back to the front where Shoto is.

"How is he?" Shoto deadpans.

"Well, why not look for yourself?" I point at the two timber wolves and kitten.

He smiles and returns to guiding his horse.

I then see Deku come over without his cast and he looks so excited.

"KACCHAN! SHO! LOOK I CAN WALK!" He says, jumping off Arrow. He proceeds to run, but Arrow grabs him before he can get 5 feet.

"Arrow! let me run just a little," he pouts. I guess he isn't allowed to do anything too rough on his foot.

Arrow shakes his head and returns Deku to his place on his back, walking off.

-hour time skip-

We arrive at the shore and head into the dock. Ash now has Denki on him while Arrow has Deku. But I notice Ash keep looking to see if Deku is still on Arrow's back, and watching his mood. We walk up to the boat Shoto's dad bought, and head aboard. We unload all of our things into our rooms. In total there are 4 bedrooms, not including the captain's quarters, that is connected onto the deck.

Roommates:
Shoto, Katsuki, Izuku - captains quarters
Kiri and Denki
Momo and Mina
Uraraka and Iida
Sero wanted to be alone

Shoto, Deku, Arrow, and I walk into the room, and as we are looking around, wind hits the boat, making it rock. I grab onto the bed post, and Shoto grabs a dresser. Arrow catches Izuku before he falls. It eventually stops rocking, and we head back out to the deck.