Heat

Smut daddy kink

"Hey Naruto wake up baby" Gaara said with a gruff voice as he woke up. Naruto kept his tight grip to Gaara as he tried to control his heat. As Gaara got up Naruto moans softly. Gaara looks at Naruto and kisses his forehead. "Gaar~ lay back down" Naruto whines. Gaara kissed Naruto cheek as he got up. Naruto whines louder as his body left the bed. "Gaar can I wear your hoodie" Naruto asked with small moans. "Sure" Gaara said. Naruto got Gaara's hoodie and moans loudly at the sent of Gaara's hoodie. Gaara walks into the bedroom looking at Naruto. "Gaar~" Naruto moans as he puts on Gaara's hoodie. Gaara picks up Naruto and walks to the kitchen.

He looks at the time. "Shit" he said as he heard the door knob turn. He looks and Naruto and sees Naruto face. "Such lewd expression baby" Gaara said in Naruto's ears with his still gruff voice. As the door opened Sasuke, Sakura and kakashi looked shooked. "What'' Gaara says and he looks at Naruto's team. "Why the fuck are you here" Sakura said. "Oh, I was sleeping over why?" Gaara asked. "None of us even trust you" Sasuke says. "Say things for yourself" Garra says as he pets Naruto. "What the hell do you mean say things for yourself" Sasuke said with anger. "Im saying that you need to say things for yourself" Gaara said. Naruto slowly grinds onto Gaara. Gaara bit his lip as Naruto moans into his shoulder. "So why are you here with Naruto" Kakashi asks while reading his book. "I was sleeping over" Gaara says. Naruto started to grind faster. Gaara started to pet Naruto's ears. Sasuke sees a sign similar to the sign over his eye. "What is with that symbol on Naruto's neck?" Sakuke asked. Kakashi and Sakura walks over to Naruto to see what Sasuke was talking about. Gaara growls as they reach out their hands to move some of Naruto's hair.

Gaara gowls louder as they get closer. "Move.Your.Hands.Away" Garra growls. Sakura moved back. Kakashi went back to his seat. Naruto grinds more harder as he moans. "Nng~" Naruto trys not to be loud. Gaara took his free hand and slid it down Naruto's shorts. "Gaar" Naruto moans into Gaara's ear. Gaara started to move his hand jerking off Naruto. "F-faster~" Naruto moans. As Sasuke ans Sakura kept asking questions Gaara moved his hand faster. "I'm going to cum Naruto whispered into Gaara's ear. "So is Naruto sick?" Sakura asked. "Yes he is" Gaara said as he felt Naruto cum on his hand. Naruto whimpers. Gaara wipes off his hand with Naruto's help. Sasuke walked over to Naruto and tounge his arm. Gaara growls showing his teeth as he moves Sasuke's hand. "Hey Gaara since your here do you want to join us in training" kakashi asked. "Hm sure" Gaara asked. " now let's go" Kakashi said. Gaara stood up holding Naruto. "Your gonna have to leave Naruto here'' Kakashi says. "I can't he won't let go". "Fine let's go" kakashi and the group left Naruto's house. When they got there Naruto had already came 6 different times.

"Naruto you need to stop cumming your pants are wet" "Gaar I can't help it I'm still hard I hate heat" Naruto whines. After training Garra set Naruto on the bed and striped out of his clothing Naruto did the same thing. Gaara thrusted into Naruto harder than ever. "GAAR FUCK~'" Naruto moans loudly. As they fucked Sakura and Sasuke heard it and ran to Naruto's house. "GAAR HARDER" Naruto moans as he strach at Gaara's back. After a few minutes Gaara had came inside Naruto. Naruto hugs Gaara and falls asleep. "Um hi" Gaara blushes as he saw Sasuke and Sakura. "Wtf" Sakura says. "Yall didn't know Naruto was gay?" Garra looks at Naruto. "We knew but if he is sick why did you and him fuck" Sasuke asked. "oh he is in heat" "what?" Sakura asked. "Oh he didn't tell you" "what do you mean he didn't tell us" Sasuke asked. "Its not my place to talk about it" Gaara said while stroking Naruto's cheek. As Naruto shifted over fox ears and nine tails. Gaara smirked looking at Naruto. "So Gaara are you and Naruto dating" Sakura asked. "Hai" Gaara replied. "I thought it was Sasuke" Sakura said. Gaara pets one of Naruto's tails slowly pulling it. "Nnnng~~~" Naruto moan. Naruto shot up as he felt his tail being pulled.

Garra pulled Naruto's tail harder. "DADDY OH FUCK" Naruto moans. Sasuke and Sakura looked shocked. Naruto blushes and hides behind Gaara. Naruto started to hit Gaara's back "YOU ASSHOLE, I HATE YOU" Naruto yelled. "Not what you said a few hours ago". Garra smirked. "You said 'Gaar fuck, Gaar faster' so" Gaara said. Naruto blushed madly. "Asshat" Naruto mumbled.

Few hours later

Naruto got up and saw that Gaara was sleep. He smiles. He went into the kitchen and started to clean listen and singing to Angry Too.

As he sung Gaara woke up. As Gaara went towards the door he heard singing. He smiles as he opened the bedroom door. He looks at Naruto as his sings. "You know that your singing is beautiful" "Eep" Naruto squeaks. Naruto started to blush. "Thanks Gaar" Naruto looks down as he was embarrassed. Gaara lifts up Naruto's chin and kisses him. Naruto melted into the kiss as he kisses back. Gaara pulls away and smiles. Something so rare to see from Gaara. Naruto smiles back. "Your so cute" Naruto says as he wraps his arms around Gaara's neck. Gaara picks up Naruto. When he picked up Naruto there was a knock at the door. Naruto whines as he just wanted all of Gaara's attention on him. Gaara walks to the door and opens the door. "......Hi" Gaara mumbled. "Hi Kakashi sensei" Naruto said. "So Sakura and Sasuke told me that your dating Gaara" Kakashi said with concern. "Yes I'm dating Gaar" Naruto replied. Gaara started to pet Naruto. "Purr~~~~" Naruto purrs. Kakashi left and then Gaara and Naruto fell asleep purring.

1021 words