A New Outcast

DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ NOW BEFORE CONTINUING
              ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
This story contains physical abuse and drugs (weed). If you are sensitive to these issues, then you don't have to read any further.
For those that are suffering any abuse and for those who are recovering addicts or is starting to get of any drugs, you're both so strong and I'm so proud of you. I love you all, even if we don't know each other. My messages are always open, please message me if you need anything. Fighting, lovelies.💜

My name's Destiny, and I'm a loser. I don't fit in well with the others at my school. They're all spoiled rich people who feel they are entitled, and I hate people like that. Don't get me wrong, I'm gorgeous and I have a great bod, but I don't get close to people. And people tend to avoid me due to the way I look. Covered in tattoos and face piercings, but I'm human, and I do what I want with my body. People don't like my attitude or brutal honesty, except for my band.
I created a little rock band to express my emotions and let out my anger. My home life isn't the best, but at least I'm able to do as I please. The drummer, Jimin, is really good and insanely gorgeous. Every girl falls in love with him within a first glance. My bass guitarist, Taehyung, is also insanely gorgeous. He is actually a model, and he's pretty damn good for it too. My other guitarist, Suga, is also a rapper. He's small and seems scary but is a total sweetheart. He does under ground rapping and he's really good. Every once and a while I let him rap and sing his own songs while I play his guitar.
Our band has been going on since seventh grade, and I don't want it to end.
Today I walk to school with my head down and in my uniform. A skirt and a white shirt with a weird looking bow/tie thing. It suits me, not gunna lie.
The school is huge, I wouldn't expect it to be small, though. Everyone knows everyone and knows their business. It's very rare that we have someone new or others who look like me, tattoos and piercings. But, that changes today, I just don't know yet.
My first period is Psychology and the teacher doesn't give a shit about us or the subject. He just gives us random work to do and always gives us A's, even on tests. It's pretty chill. I'm on my phone when Suga texts me.
"Hey, I have a gig tonight if you want to come. The others are coming."
I sigh.
"I can't tonight, I have to work at the carnival so I can get more tattoos. :p. But I'll be rooting for you!"
That's a total lie. I'm forced to come home straight away after school. I forgot to do my chores last night and my guardian doesn't like that. She isn't my real parent, but she's nasty and a bully. Usually after she "deals" with me I sneak out to go to the park and swing, crying sometimes. It's soothing, and I pray to mom a lot hoping one day I'll be saved.
I get on snapchat to take selfies and post them on my story.
"I want to get out of here :("
School to me is boring and unimportant.  I'm passing all my classes since I picked easy classes. I decide to skip the rest of the day and head over to Jimins house. He lives by himself since he moved out of his abusive mother's house.
I walk in the house and set my bag down and take my shoes off.
"Hey! I'm in the back!"
I hear music blasting and go to his room. He's shirtless, his back muscles flexing as he is doing something.
"Whatcha doin?"
I skip over to where he is and I find him loading his pipe with bud.
"Ah."
I don't smoke, I quit a while back because the last time I smoked it was laced with something I was allergic to and I had to go to the E.R. My guardian didn't even come to see me. But she made sure to let me know to never smoke again.
I lay down on his bed and stretch my arms up, exposing my tattoo sleeves on my arms and my thigh tattoos. Jimin looks at me from the side of his eye and smirks.
"Oh! I plan to get more tattoos! I want to get leg sleeves and then get my back worked on more. You should get more tattoos, you'd look hot!"
I look at his "nevermind" tattoo on the side of his rib cage. He lights up his pipe and inhales, holding it in before exhaling.
"We should get matching tattoos. I'll even get a tramp stamp with you, as long as I can see your back."
He smirks and I roll my eyes. One thing about Jimin is that he's a player. He's had sex with the whole cheer leading squad and the dance squad. I'm surprised he doesn't have any STDs.
"Did you hear about the new kid?"
I look at him confused.
"No. Do I want to hear about it?"
He laughs and sits at my feet, taking another hit.
"He's tatted up too."
I raise my eyebrow and smile.