Tahiti

All three of us gathered onto the couch with popcorn, chocolate, and Tarzan blaring on the TV. Zad talked about letting Creed play with his toys and play Cowboy and Aliens with her, which is absolutely cute. Jungkook cuddled to us, closely, giving us kisses and playing with my hair. He's been extra cuddly tonight.
I place Zad in his bed, kissing his forehead and tucking him in. I leave the door cracked and walk to the bedroom, crawling next to Jungkook. He immediately wraps his arms around me to place me on top if him.
"You've been very lovey dovey today. Is everything okay?"
He looks at me as if this is the first time he's looked at me.
"I thought I was going to lose you two. I-I was so scared. I don't know what I would do if I lost you two. I just-"
I cut him off with a kiss.
"We're safe. And we're here now. We aren't going anywhere, and you'll still be the best dad and the best fiance ever. Nothing had changed, and nothing will change. You're the love of my life."
He kisses me tenderly and pulls back, letting my head fall onto his shoulder, nuzzling close to his neck, taking in his scent.
"Let's get married."
I pop my head up, staring at him.
"Next month. It doesn't have to be big. I don't want to be just your fiance, I want to be your husband. I want you as my wife, forever and always."
I smile ear to ear, getting to to straddle him and kiss him probably a million times, cupping his face as he sits up and laughs at my reaction.
"I'll start preparing tomorrow. Where should it be?"
"Mmm. Somewhere exotic."
"If you say Hawaii I'm not marrying you."
He laughs and kisses me, feeling excitement inside me, warming me all over.
"Tahiti? The Netherlands?"
I contemplate on those two.
"Tahiti sounds pretty."
I smile and kiss him again, hugging him tightly as his arms are placed around me, squeezing me.
"I love you so much. So, so much."
I squeeze him, never wanting to let him go.
"I love you, Destiny. Always."
He lays back down and I stay on top of him, arms still placed around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. This is perfect. And I get to call him my husband. And he gets to call me his wife.