Home.

We walk in and I make my way over to the bar. I got us some fake IDs so we could get in and drink. Jungkook takes my hand behind me as I lead us to a set of tables.
"Do you drink? Do you want to drink?"
He shakes his head.
"I'm not much for alcohol. My my style. But you can drink if you want."
He's still holding my hand. Hmmm.
"Nah. We can drink at home one day. Let's dance! I hope you know how to dance!"
I drag him up out of the seat and take him to the dance floor. He looks awkward, like he's nervous.
"Hey, it's alright. We're just here to have fun. If you want to leave just tell me and we can go home and make fish."
I smile.
"So it's our home now?" He smiles, jokingly.
"I mean, you practically love there. Why not."
We're dancing, just stepping to the sides and talking. I decide to take a risk and grab both if his hands and intertwine my fingers with his.
"Oh? What's this?"
He raises his eye brow at me and gives me a side smirk.
"Either you keep holding my hands or I smack you for being a smartass, choose wisely."
He pretends to be shocked and I laugh. He laughs with me. He seems better, more relaxed. We talk about our favorite animals and if he's experienced anything crazy in his life. I get tired so I ask if we can go sit down. We walk to a booth and I sit down. He sits beside me and sits back, putting his arm behind me and on top of the booth. I look at his other arm to see his tattoos.
I grab his other arm and pull up his sleeve a bit more.
He has a skill rock and roll symbol with foreign writing and a flower with other patterns and phrases. He has "Be Cool" on his arm as well.
"I like your tattoos!"
"Thank you. Same to you. I like your arm sleeves and collarbone. Do you have others?"
I nod my head yes and give him his arm back.
"I have ones on my thighs and sides of my thighs. I have a foot tattoo too."
"I'd love to see them."
He looks at me and winks. What a dork.
"I'm hungry. Wanna head out?"
"Yeah. Let's go back home."
He gets up first and takes my hand, pulling me up as we walk out into the night.