My Flower

DISCLAIMER: SEX SCEEEEEENE

I lay on the sand, sunglasses on as my eyes are closed, my face upwards towards the sky. I've been dying to get a tan so I'm not so damn pasty, and now's the time. We're the only ones around here, our Beach House just a few feet away from where I lay.
I hear soft footsteps approach me and open my eyes to Jungkooks beautiful face blocking the sun.
"I knew I'd find you here," he says, picking me up off the ground and walking into the ocean.
"Jungkook what on Earth are you doing?"
I giggle as I feel the cold water rising, brushing my skin. He laughs and places me down, my feet landing on wet sand.
"That was kind of rude," I tease, smacking him in the chest.
He grins at me as I pull my sunglasses up off my face, placing them on top of my head. He pulls me into him, planting a surprise kiss onto my lips as I smile.
"This is probably the perfect place ever for a Honey Moon," I say, wrapping my legs around his waist as he grasps my upper thighs, squeezing a bit.
"Mmm. Of course."
We smile and kiss each other again, pressing my body up against him as I run my fingers through his hair. We pull back for air, a devilish look in his eyes. He kisses me again, taking his time to outline my lips, for what seems like the millionth time but it still makes me melt. I move my hips back and forth, his bulge pressing into me, a low moan escaping his mouth.
We stay in the cool water, pressing up against each other until the main even starts. I stop kissing him and look at the Beach House, understanding on his face. He let's me down as we hurry towards the Beach House, me pulling him along.
We slam the door shut and Jungkook presses me up against the wall, stripping me of my bathing suit, as I do with his.
"God, I can't get enough of you," I moan, his lips sucking my neck as our naked bodies graze each other.
He picks me up to walk towards the bed, letting me crawl back a bit before he continues torturing me. I run my nails down his back as he continues to bite my sensitive skin, little whimpers escaping my mouth.
"Jungkook-"
He kisses my lips before I can say anything, the taste of his tongue making my eyes flutter closed. He rubs my thigh, up and down, his hard dick pressed up against my other thigh. He stops kissing me to spread my legs farther apart, sliding in and lowering his head towards me, the devilish grin upon his lips as he licks my neck to my jawline, soft kisses lingering back down.
My nails dig into his back each time he thrusts into me, making me moan loudly. Each time I moan he kisses me, as if trying to take in my moans. He groans in my mouth, our motions in rhythm.
I gasp, trying to grasp onto him, his arms keeping himself up. I let out slight cries of pleasure as he kisses my ear.
"Keep moaning for me."
God, he makes me want to die sometimes. Each time he whispers in my ear it takes everything in me to not just climax right then and there, but he slows down each time he feels myself tense up, savoring this sweet moment. He thrusts into me, harder and quicker, each time making me cry out and moan, his low grunts sending me into over drive. God damn this feels so good. Was our sex ever as good as this, or did something change.
"Jungkook-Wait-"
It's too late, we climax together our moans colliding. He cums in me, and I lay back, my breath hitching as I look at his face, still fucking gorgeous. He chuckles and kisses me, my hands placed against his cheeks as I trace his lips, my tongue piercing gliding along his bottom lip, before biting him.
"Ah- quit or we'll go another round."
I roll my eyes as he lays on his side. I quickly get up to sit on top of him, clinging to him like a child. He laughs at me as I place my head in the crook of his neck. Our sweat mixes together, his toned muscles and soft skin making me want to just travel his body. This is the best thing I could ever ask for.
"I love you. So very much," I say, giving him a little nibble on his neck.
He takes my hand and presses his soft, swollen lips onto them.
"I love you too, my flower. Always."