I Love You

After we finished our food, we drank some wine. Jungkook only had one glass, since he's the driver for tonight, while I'm on my second, just taking little sips. We've been conversing a little, talking about Zad and then if we really do want kids in the future. He seems.... nervous tonight.
I grab his hand that was laying on the table and squeeze.
"I love you. Very much."
He gives me a smile that just makes me want to jump in his arms. He clears his throat and looks at me.
"Destiny. I love you, so, so much. I still get shy when you look at me or when you catch me admiring you. I even get butterflies in my stomach and get nervous when you kiss me or wrap your arms around me."
I smile at his kind words.
"You've really shown me so many things, taught me to be a better man. I never expected to meet someone like you, or to even have a baby, a son, with anyone. You've really changed my life, and I don't ever want you to leave."
I smiled and then I start putting two and two together. The fancy dinner, the outfits, his nervousness. He's going to...
"With that being said," he gets up briefly, letting go of my hand, kneeling on his left knee and looking up at me, taking a box out of his right pocket.
"Will you marry me?"
My heart flutters in my chest. I look at him, smiling.
"Yes, yes of course!"
I wrap my arms around him and hear others around us applauding for us. I let go of Jungkook, feeling tears tickle my eyes. He takes the ring out of the box, closes the box and puts it back into his pocket. He grabs my left hand and slides the ring over my wedding finger. The diamonds glitter in the light above us, and I smile.
"There's a message engraved in it." Jungkook says.
I kiss him on the mouth before he gets up to sit in his chair. I take off the ring briefly to shine it under the light. The writing makes me smile, our own little inside joke.
"Thank you. Thank you so much!'
I smile, grabbing his hand and looking at him, my mouth hurting from smiling so much.
"Don't thank me, baby. I wanted to propose the day I met you, but of course that would have been weird."
I laugh at that, wondering how I got so damn lucky.