A Promise

After that very exciting early morning weird fight, Jimin told us he is going to take that weird guy back to his house and try to get answers out of him. Only god knows what he is going to do with him, but as long as he's out of my back yard, I don't fucking care.
After Jimin leaves I sit Jungkook down, demanding that he tells me what they're searching for.
"The dagger they're talking about is the dagger a human uses to cut open their skin, along with the fallen angel, and smear their blood together. It's a special dagger that binds the two together, making them inseparable."
It makes since now. I really need to turn into an angel, and soon. If it protects my baby, I'd do anything.
"Why do they want our baby so bad? To kill me so bad?"
I shiver at that.
"There is this... very rare thing that can occur when an angel and a human have a child. That child can become a Nephilim. They are known to be very powerful, sometimes more powerful than a dark leader. Cane doesn't want to take that chance of someone being in a higher power than them, especially considering our baby is a boy as well. He could either want to kill him, or take him in as his own and treat him the wrong ways of using his powers."
I take in the shocking information he's given me, thinking that I've always thought of these things as just entertainment, fake shit. But it's real, and I'm in it.
"Could our son really be a nephilim?"
I look up at Jungkook as I ask, how expression is unknown.
"It's very rare. He could be, he could not be. We won't know until he's born, or until he's old enough to show certain powers."
I sigh, unable to think my son could have powers.
"When I turn into an angel... fallen angel. Will I get powers?"
I fidget with my hands in my lap, desperately wanting a shower.
"Yes. And it's also very rare that humans who turn into angels receive very strong powers."
I nod, picking at a hang nail. I retain the information and think it over. I need to turn into an angel, and soon.
"Do you have the dagger?"
He looks at me.
"It's not on me or in the house, but I do know where it is. Why?"
I look down, trying to find the words I want, need, to say.
"I need to turn into an angel. If it helps our baby, if it helps all of us, I'll take it."
Jungkook nods, clearly not liking what I said.
"Just remember, you're in this for life after we share our blood. You can't really die, and you can't leave me either. We will have a strong bond. So choose wisely. You may... you may find someone else. Someone better than me."
He looks down and I feel my heart ache. I stand up to move onto his lap, his arms automatically wrapping around my waist.
"I've thought about this countless of times, Kookie. I'm sure. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I don't want to lose you. And I want us to raise our son in a safe environment, and he doesn't have to worry about wack asses trying to take him or kill him, or us. I'll never find someone better than you, because no one is better than you, so quit talking shit about yourself."
I smile and kiss him on the lips, wishing to truly show him just how much I love him and cherish him.
"I love you. Always. Please remember this, Jungkook. I'm not leaving you, ever."
We press our foreheads together and I take in his scent, taking in this wonderful feeling. We will get through this together. I promise you.