Froyo

Jungkook walks into the living room, light blue jeans on with a very light striped button up long sleeve shirt with yellow converses on.
"Hey, kiddo!"
I look at him, and he already knows something is up.
"Zad said Bailey isn't very nice."
Anger is filled in me, I give a look that tells Jungkook to sit down. He sits on the floor with me, his hand on Zads other knee.
"Sunflower, did she say or do anything to you?" I ask, careful to conceal my anger.
"No. She didn't do or say anything. She kept looking at me weird, like she-she was angry at me. And when she touched me she grab-grabbed me hard. I sensed something bad in her. She-shes  not a good person."
Zads lower lip quivers and I look at Jungkook. We sit opposite sides of Zad and Jungkook places Zad in his lap, cradling him close to him. He kisses the top of his head as I rub Zads arm.
"It's okay baby. You won't go over there anymore, and you won't have to see her. Do you still want to see uncle Tae-Tae?"
"Yes!" He yells.
"Alright, sunflower. Hey, mommy and daddy are gunna take you to the mall to go shopping, so let's get you dressed and we'll head out."
He nods his head and gets off of Jungkooks lap.
"I'll meet you in the room, baby," I say, looking over at Jungkook as he stands with me.
Zad walks to his bedroom and I face Jungkook, his jaw clenched, making his dimples show.
"What should we do?" I ask, pulling him close to me, listening to his heartbeat.
"Well. Obviously she won't ever come near Zad. I'm not sure if we should tell Tae, but we'll tell Suga and Jimin. We'll figure it out, but our main priority is to keep Zad safe and happy."
I nod, looking up to kiss him softly.
"I'll get him dressed, can you gather his little baggy of clothes and such?"
He nods and I walk back into Zads room, him playing with his toys on his bed.

We finished shopping at Rue 21, for me, and Kohls, J.C Penny's, Hot Topic, and Burlington.
We found Zad some cute winter clothes, boots, gloves and a hat. We'll come next time to get some new toys, or maybe order them online, since we had many other places to go to.
Jungkook bought more black clothing and apparently got a gift for me but won't let me see it. I bought some more pants; two high waisted, one pair of leggings, and a pair of boyfriend jeans. I bought some long sleeve crop tops and some band shirts from Hot Topic.
We finally arrive at Zads favorite yogurt shop, and he's very excited to get some froyo. We brought his carrier, so I unbuckle him and pick him up, placing our bags beside the table we're set up at, along with Jungkook too.
We get our froyo and sit down at the table, conversing about dinosaurs and how in Tarzan the monkey is really good at singing.
I chuckle, watching our son eat his froyo, making a mess on his face. We sit beside a glass window that looks out into the food court, and I check out all the other people and fast food places, watching some people pass by.
Jungkook grabs my hand and rubs his thumb over my hand, making me feel at ease. Zad leans against my arm and continues to eat his froyo, looking out the window.
I see Tae walking past with Bailey, and I tense up. Tae notices us and waves at us, putting his hand on the glass so Zad will do the same. Bailey is behind him, staring into my soul. The fuck you want, bitch?
Zad is tense, but he puts his hand onto the glass too, Tae giving a boxy smile. As Tae pulls back Bailey says something and wraps her arm around his arm and starts walking over to the entrance of the froyo place.
"Mommy-"
Zad wraps his arms around my stomach, and I wrap my arms around him as best as I can.
"Hey, baby. You're alright, Mommy's got you."
Jungkook looks at me, worry and anger in his eyes, his jaw clenched. I look over as Tae and Bailey are making their way over to us, Tae having an uneasy face as Bailey smiles at me.
I've only seen Bailey a few times when we went out clubbing or when she drops Tae off sometimes, but we've never fully talked to each other or even looked at each other for very long, just glances, but we're staring down at each other, and I clack my tongue piercing up against my teeth, making sure I keep my cool.