We Need To Talk

"Hey you guys! Funny seeing you here! We just finished watching a movie," Bailey smiling brightly as she scans us, looking at Zad briefly, who has his face buried into my sleeve.
She looks at me and gives a daring smile, making me want to throw my froyo in her fucking face.
"Ya, so funny. We're having a family day. You guys must be tired, so we'll see you whenever. Bye."
I wave at the both of them, Zad gripping onto my shirt tighter. Jungkook keeps giving Bailey a death stare. Tae just looks at the ground, obviously feeling uncomfortable.
"Yeah, we should let them-"
Tae is cut off by Baileys annoying ass voice.
"We're all family, right?"
She tries to make her way towards me but I put my hand up.
"Yeah, sorry. What I meant is having a day with our son, only us parents."
I cock my head and give a forced smile. Bailey looks into my eyes, fire within her.
"Ah. Too bad. Well, I guess we'll go. Hope you have a good day. Enjoy your froyo, Zad."
Zad shivers at Baileys words, and I look up to see Bailey looking back at us. I swear to god, if we weren't in a public place I'd drop her ass.
"Alright. Let's go home."
Zad is still shaking as I pick him up, not putting him in his carrier. Jungkook places the bags inside the seat and we make our way back to our car. I dub Zads back as I hear him sucking his thumb. I know that must have made him so uncomfortable, my poor baby boy.

We got home and we gave Zad a bubble bath. He seemed to forget the froyo incident as he plays with his shark and astronaut in the bath tub. Jungkook is behind him in his bathing suit shorts, playing with him. I smile at them, Jungkook is such an amazing dad, and it's such a turn on as well.
We got Zad into some pajamas and we put on Tarzan, but before the first song comes on, he's already passed out on the couch between us. Jungkook takes him into his room to put him to bed, keeping the door open.
I lay on the couch, reliving the froyo incident. I was so fucking mad, I wanted to rip her eyes out of her head. I don't know what her deal is, but I won't let her make Zad uncomfortable ever again.
Jungkook gets into place behind me and we cuddle, being my personal heater. I love spooning with him because it's as if we are perfect for each other. I mean, we fit perfectly.
"Bailey really bothered me today," I say, waiting for Jungkooks reply.
"Same here. She acted as if there was nothing wrong, smiling even when she saw Zad getting scared. And Tae, he was so uncomfortable, maybe there's something wrong in the relationship, because she seems controlling."
I nod, agreeing with ever word he says.
"I can't put my finger on her, but she definitely is bad news. I couldn't read her mind at all, as if she just shut it off."
Jungkook nods, nuzzling into the back of my neck, his hot breath making me get goosebumps.
"We need to talk to Tae. I don't want him to stay with her when she's clearly bad news, and probably toxic as fuck."
Jungkook kisses the back of my neck and grunts in agreement.
"We'll bring him over tomorrow."
He yawns in my ear and I sigh. Hopefully he'll listen to us.
"I love you," Jungkook whispers in my ear.
"I love you too, babes."
I feel my eyes closing, our breathing syncing together. The noise of the TV fades out and I slip into deep sleep.

I wake up to Zad talking to me. I realize we fell asleep on the couch together. I sit up a bit, perched on my arm as I rub my eyes with my free hand.
"Good morning, baby boy," I yawn.
"I'm hungryyyyyy."
He drags out the Y and I kiss his nose. I get up and hear Jungkook groan. I get to to go to the kitchen take make french toast for Zad, his absolute favorite. He hugs my leg and I rub the back of his head, making coffee before starting on the french toast.

Later that day I texted Tae to come over, without Bailey. He agreed and he showed up in five minutes.
"Sit on the couch, I'll be back real quick."
I walk towards Zad and pick him up along with the toys he was playing with.
"Mommy and Daddy need to talk to Uncle Tae-Tae for a few minutes. Afterwards you can give him all the hugs and kisses you want."
Zad nods and I place him in his bedroom on the carpeted floor, turning on his little TV to Disney channel and closing the door behind me. I walk back into the room and Tae and Jungkook are talking, I can't hear about what. I plop next to Tae and find the words I'm about to spew onto him.
"So, is everything alright? Usually we talk about anything in front of Zad."
I nod, looking at Tae briefly then looking at my hands.
"We need to talk to you. About Bailey," says Jungkook, Tae looking over to him.
I gulp down my anxiety and choose my words carefully.