A Welcome Home Gift

After staying at the hospital a few days, Jungkook only leaving once to get me some clothes and the baby seat for the car, we were able to leave with more knowledge about taking care of our son.
Jungkook finally got to hold him after a day, and he cried once again. He was so nervous, he was so afraid he'd drop him, so he sat down with him. It was such a heart warming sight. The guys even came to hold him, doing the exact same thing as Jungkook, sitting on a chair, holding him.
We haven't named him yet, we can't find the perfect name. So, we'll just wait. I place him into the car seat, him fast asleep. I smile, still hurting all over. I was told to wear diapers for a few days, which made me feel really weird and gross. Jungkook has just been looking at me different, not a bad different, but, respectful? More loving? I'm not sure how to place it.
We drive home, Jungkooks hand placed on my thigh. I still feel a bit tired, but, knowing that we finally have our baby boy with us really makes me happy. I clack my tongue piercing against my teeth, thinking about more tattoos and the future.
"Are you okay, baby?"
Jungkook looks over briefly, and then back to the road.
"I'm perfect! I was just thinking about more tattoos and all of us in the future."
I smile as he looks back at me.
We reach home, and I carry the baby carrier inside, struggling a bit with Jungkook behind me. I unlock the door and the boys are in front of me, waving and jumping up and down. I didn't expect this.
"Surprise! Welcome home!" Tae yells, waking up the baby, letting out a cry.
I look at him, at first angrily, but then smiling. I set the car seat down and unbuckle our son, cooing and holding him, rocking him up and down a bit. He calms down slightly, not screaming anymore.
"Thanks you guys. How'd you get in?"
"Jungkook gave me his key." Jimin says.
I turn around to see Jungkook smiling.
"Thank you, baby."
I lean in for a kiss, and he delivers a sweet kiss. I turn back, realizing the welcome home banner tacked to the wall.
"We even cleaned up a bit, so you wouldn't have to! We also put something in his room." Suga says, motioning us to come towards our sons room.
"Have you guys figured out a name?" Tae asks.
"Nah, not yet. But I'll let you know when we do."
He nods and walks in front of me with the other guys, Jungkook behind me. I keep my baby boy close to me, one hand on his bottom and the other on the back of his head, cooing at him every once and a while as he coos back.
"I hope you guys like it," Jimin says, opening the door for us.
I walk in and look around, immediately drawn to what's tacked onto the wall above the cradle. It's a huge picture of all five us together at our favorite restaurant on the first day of my ninth month Term. Jungkook is beside me, hands around my hips, Suga and Jimin holding hands as Tae has his arms around Jimin and I in the middle.
Tears spring to my eyes.
"You guys. Thank you."
I turn around and watch the guys smile.
"We want to change it with a picture of all six of us, soon," Suga says, coming over to me and slightly tickling my sons back.
"The next time we go to a restaurant, we'll take a picture, pinky promise."
I take my hand off my sons head to wrap pinkies around Suga, Jimin and Tae joining our pinkies with theirs. Jungkook follows and we laugh after letting go of each others pinkies.
"Alright! Now that he's finally out of your belly, we brought some wine and some fruity drinks! Sorry that it isn't hard core shit, but you've always been whining about not being able to drink, so we got stuff!"
I grin as Tae smiles at me, motioning us to go out and into the living room.