Gender Reveal Party!

Jungkook and I decided to tell Jimin first about our baby being a boy, and he was ecstatic! I asked if he could help us out with decorations and a cool way to announce the gender of the baby. He had a really good idea where we get a balloon that is black, maybe a color that isn't blue or pink, and fill the balloon with light blue powder and have Jungkook pop it in front of the boys. I thought that was a really good idea.
Jungkook and I went to the store to get paper plates, cups, silverware, even some wine, some finger foods, balloons, streamers, and I printed off some pages of cute little baby games, like guess the baby word and things like that.
I told the guys to come around six o'clock, it's five thirty right now. Jungkook and Jimin are setting up the streamers and the pink and blue balloons around the living room and kitchen, Jimin bought a different bigger balloon, black, and it's sitting in my room.
I'm placing the food and plates and such on the table, smiling to myself as I place my hand on my belly. I haven't grown very much, probably because I was a friggin stick. The doorbell rings and Jungkook opens the door to greet Suga and Tae in a hug.
"Hey guys!"
My eyes widen and a smile plasters on my face as I see Suga holding a cake in his hand.
"You didn't have to bring anything!" I say, swatting Suga on the arm as Jungkook comes behind me and places his hands on my hips.
"I wanted to. Look look!"
He opens the lid of the container holding the cake and I laugh at what is written on the cake.
"Congrats on popping a baby out!"
I bend over and laugh, accidentally booty bumping Jungkook. He laughs with me.
"I love it, bro."
We all get in a group hug and I decide to put on some bumping music for us to jam to while we start playing the games.

"Alright, guys! It is time."
I wiggle my eyebrows as Jungkook and I stand up in front of the table, the boys staring at us as Jimin runs down the stairs with the big black balloon and two needles. He hands Jungkook and I the needles and places the silver string connected to the balloon in my hand.
"Why is it black?" Tae whines.
"So you can't see the color. Shush."
Jimin sits beside Suga, putting his arm around him. I smile affectionately.
"Alright. On three, baby!" I say, giving Jungkook a cheeky smile as we place the needles close to the balloon.
We all count to three and Jungkook and I push the needles into the balloon, a loud pop with blue dust erupting everywhere.
Suga and Tae jump up yelling and whooping while Jimin claps and smiles at us.
"Yeeeeeees, a boy!" Tae yells.
I giggle and Jungkook pulls me into him, looking down at me. I smile and reach my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes to kiss him. I part my lips as he sucks my bottom lip, nibbling every once and a while.
"Alright guys, at least wait till the first one is out before you have another one!' Jimin jokes as I flip him off, laughing.
Jungkook stands behind me, places one hand on my belly and the other on my hip, swaying with me to the music. I turn to face him, feeling excitement and heat rise inside my chest. I motion him to come towards my face. I cup his cheek with my hand and turn to his ear, nibbling the top and running my tongue piercing on the out line of his ear, hearing him give a low growl.
"Later, baby." He laughs kissing my neck and then placing his hands back on my hips, smiling down at me.
I give a small pout, Jungkook kissing my face and lips till it goes away. I look over to see Tae, Jimin, and Suga dancing together, wine glasses in all of their hands. I smirk, kind of missing drinking some alcohol.