Markus

My eyes flutter open, Jungkooks hands long gone from my neck. He's laying on his side, hands wrapped around his head, shouting.
"Get out of my head!"
I sit up, collecting my breath.
"You always were a pain in the ass!"
Markus picks Jungkook up by the neck, Jungkooks face contorted with pain and fear. I stand up, rushing over to Markus and shoving him on to the ground, letting go of Jungkook. I look around, not realizing Castiel barged in, stabbing some of the soldiers of Markus.
"Jungkook, the sword!" I shout hoarsely, pointing at the large sword on the ground.
He nods and rushes towards it, Markus shoving me onto my back.
"You bitch! You don't know when to quit do you!"
He squeezes my neck, my nails digging into his flesh and my knees thumping up against his chest, but he won't budge. I see a boot smash up against Markus's face, making him growl and fall over. I crawl out from under him, touching my throat. I feel someone's hand grip into my hair, trying to smack my head against the cold concrete. I grab their wrist, forcing myself onto my back to push my legs up towards them, connecting with bone and skin.
I stand up, looking around to find what's going on. Castiel is leaning up against a wall, heaving with a knife in his hand and keys around his index finger. Jungkook is with Markus, the sword unsheathed with Markus's eyes glued onto the shiny metal. I feel a hard hand slap me across the face, my skin stinging. I look to find a girl around my height, pretty, but hatred filled within her eyes.
"You took him from me," she hisses, throwing wild punches towards me.
I dodge, trying to understand her words. Took who? I don't even know this crazy bitch! She growls and kisses each time I dodge her sloppy punches, taking mental notes of her stance and her fighting strategies.
"He was mine! He was supposed to be mine!"
She lunges at me, her hands landing onto my shoulders, digging into my skin. I look her in the eyes, not caring that I feel the blood dripping down my back from her nails burying inside of me. I watch boils crawl up her skin, her face reddening and botching, but she keeps digging her nails into me with all her strength, tears streaming down her bumpy face.
She let's out a blood curdling scream, falling to the ground. I wince and grab my right shoulder, massaging it. I don't know who this bitch is, but she better not get back up.
"Destiny, catch!"
Castiel shouts at me, throwing the keys towards me from across the room. I catch them, not caring that my hand is caked with my own blood. I look to find Jungkook and Markus fighting, Markus knocking the sword out of Jungkooks hand, clattering towards me.
"Destiny, go get them!" Castiel shouts after me.
"No, I'm not leaving Jungkook with him!"
I throw the keys back at him, telling him to go get them as I pick up the sword and rush towards Markus and Jungkook.
"Jungkook!"
I throw the sword towards him, Jungkook turning to catch it, Markus turning to find me running towards him. Before he can do anything I jump onto his back, clinging into him, nails digging into his face, a thumb pushing into his left eye. He screams as I push farther into his eye, his hands trying to grab forward towards Jungkook instead of up towards me.
Jungkook shoves the sword through Markus, a gross sound reverberating through the room. A grunt and gasp escape Markus's lips, gurgling afterwards. Markus grabs my arms and tugs me off of him, a laugh seeping through his lips. I ran my head against the wall, blackness wanting to swallow me. I hear another thud and open my eyes to find Markus taking the sword out of his stomach, walking towards me. I sit up, trying to regain my strength to protect myself, Jungkook no where in sight.
"You fucking bitch! Now I'm really going to kill your family!"
I close my eyes, feeling myself give up. If this is how it ends, then so be it.
I love you Zad, Jimin, Jungkook, you guys were my everything. I smile at myself, waiting for the feeling of a sword to pierce through me any minute, feeling at ease. I love you all.