The End

ZADS DREAM
"Daddy?"
"Hey, Sunflower."
Jungkook kneels down so he's face to face with Zad, cupping his cute chubby cheeks.
"Daddy won't be around much, but I promise each night I'll come and hug and kiss you goodnight."
Jungkook wipes the tears coming out of Zads eyes.
"Sunflower, don't cry. I'll still be here, I promise. I'm not leaving."
He pulls Zad into a hug, Zad crying into his shoulder.
"Babyboy, listen to Daddy, okay?"
Zad nods as he wipes away some of his tears.
"I love you and Mommy so very much, always and forever. And though I may not be able to physically be there for you two, I'll still do my best to be here for you two. I love you Sunflower, and take care of Mommy for me."
Jungkook smiles at Zad as he picks him up and nuzzles their noises together, Zad feeling warm and content.

DESTINY POV REAL LIFE TIME

I wake up in my bed. I place my hand onto Jungkooks side of the bed, finding it empty and bare. I sit upright, the horrid memories of me cradling Jungkooks dead body in my arms, having to watch him die in front of me. I look around the room, the walls carving in on me, my lungs and heart collapsing.
"Destiny, hey."
A pair of soft hands touch my shoulders making me whip my head up. It's Jimin, his face etched with worry.
"He's.. he's really gone?" I whisper, feeling my heart shatter once again.
"Yes, I'm so sorry."
I feel myself collapse again, the world swirling around me as Jimin wraps himself around me, rubbing my arm and letting me soak his shirt.
"He-he saved himself for me," I cry out, covering my mouth so I can prevent myself from screaming again.
"Destiny. I'm so sorry. I know the pain you're feeling. I'm so sorry. Please listen to me though. Jungkook saved you because he loved you. And he wanted you to live your life to the fullest, to watch Zad grow up and become the man Jungkook was. He did it for your freedom, for your life, please don't hate him or hate yourself. I know why he did it, and I know for certain he was at ease when he passed, Destiny."
I cry at his words, wishing for Jungkooks touches and kisses right now.
"It'll take a really long time to come to terms with it, Destiny. But, please, don't force yourself to forget him, to forget why he saved you."
I listen to his soothing voice, Jungkooks pretty smile flashing behind my closed eyes. I silently weep, Jimin telling me sooner or later I need to tell Zad about Jungkook, making my heart hurt worse.

I walk out into my living room, finding Suga and Zad sitting on the floor playing together.
"Mommy!" Zad shouts, running towards me.
I pick him up and hold him close, letting my chin rest on his shoulder, preparing myself to tell him that his fucking father passed away. I sit down on the couch, Suga and Jimin opposite of me, Zad still in my arms.
"Zad, baby. Mommy's so glad you guys are back!"
I smile as he sits in my lap, looking up at me with his daddy's cheeks and eyes. I hold back a whimper as I stroke his cheek.
"Zad. Daddy..."
I take a big shaky sigh and look him in the eyes, my heart hurting.
"Daddy passed away. I'm so, so sorry, baby."
I feel my lip tremble, tears coming to Zads eyes, but he smiles at me.
"Mommy, I know."
I feel my eyes widen, his smile never leaving his face.
"Daddy came to me last night. He told me he can't be with us physically, but he loves and misses us."
I feel my words catch in my throat as silent tears stream down my face.
"Wh-what?" I ask, Zad pulling me into a hug.
"I miss him," Zad says, squeezing me.
I feel myself break apart again as Suga and Jimin join us in the hug, my tears smearing everywhere and Zad crying into my shirt.
We pour our hearts out to each other, reminiscing about Jungkook and how we all first met. I even got pictures of all of us when Zad was in my tummy, gracing Jungkooks outline in each picture. This death will probably be the hardest one so far, and there won't ever be a day in the future that I won't stop thinking about him, but, I have my family with me to help me through it, and I have to be here for Zad, to protect him and guide him through life, to watch him grow up to be like Jungkook.
I love you, and where ever you are I hope you're happy, baby. I miss you, so much. Please, visit Zad often in his dreams. I love you, always and forever, Kookie.

WOOOOOOOOOOO YALL, I'M ACTUALLY CRYING. This was such an amazing story to write, I loved this so much, even though I cried having to kill Tae and Jungkook. Ugh. Anyways! I'm writing more stories and I FRIGGIN PROMISE THEY DON'T DIE I CAN'T HANDLE THAT ANYMORE. But thank you so much for reading this! Anfosbfsifnsifjs I love you all so much! Go check out more of my stories!