Being Slow Is Agonizing

DISCLAIMER: SEX SCENE APPROACHING, MINOR ONE, JUST WARNING YOU.

His hands slowly make way to my waist band, slowly putting his fingers under it and tracing the lace around to my back, sending shivers up my spine. I bite his neck, feeling him tense up then relaxing.
"You could've warned me."
I laugh a little and nibble on his ear.
"Sorry."
I hear him sigh and I laugh, knowing I'm teasing him. He pulls me in for a kiss, unbuttoning my shirt slowly, his fingers brushing up against my skin, sending heat flashes through me. I put my hand on his neck and push him closer, not wanting him to move from me.
He unbuttons the last button and pulls it off me, it pooling at my elbows. I stop kissing him as he looks at me, a grin forming on his lips.
"Bedroom?" I ask, standing up and pulling my shirt back on.
"Of course. Why are you putting your shirt back on?"
He stands and pulls my shirt off, his finger tips brushing down my arms.
"Well, I was going to make you take it off again but never mind."
I roll my eyes as he places a kiss on my lips, sucking my bottom lip before biting. I let out a gasp and he chuckles. I hate when he's slow, it's so agonizing! I place my hands in his hair, grasping hair and tugging lightly, his left hand pulling my leg up onto his thigh.
I push my hips into him, feeling him moan against my lips. He let's go of my leg to push me up against the wall, hard. He lifts me up, hands cupping my ass, squeezing slightly.
"Upstairs. Now"
I gasp between kisses, feeling Jungkook moving up the stairs. Eventually we're in my room and he places me back on the ground. I stop long enough to tug his shirt upwards, letting him pull it over his head and throw it over him. I admire his skin, the tattoos painted over him.
He pushes me down towards the bed, pulling my legs apart and positioning himself in between. His hair falls in his face as he reaches down, biting my neck. My hands are in his hair again, tugging when he bites me, sending jolts through me.
He reaches my belly, tugging my waist band again with his teeth. I let out a low moan, his teeth grazing my sensitive skin. He looks up and grins. I sit up, crawling on top of him, his bulge rubbing up against me, driving me fucking insane.
I rub up against him, loving the energy around us. He unclasps my bra and throws it on the ground, admiring me. He places his lips above my breast, nibbling at the sensitive skin. I moan as he moves to my nipple, his tongue tracing around it, sending shivers up and down my spine. I pull his hair a bit, hearing him chuckle.
He stops long enough to push me down on the bed, sitting up to take his pants off. I pull my pants off and drop them down beside the bed with all the other clothes spewed across my floor. I pull my legs up slightly as he lowers down towards me again, kissing my stomach and pulling at my waistband again.
He finally pulls the only thing covering me off and gives me a wolfish grin.
Our skin touches, rubs together, fire crackling between us.
"I guess we don't need protection anymore, right?"
I laugh at Jungkooks remark.
"Guess not."
We're breathless, our chests heaving as we look at each other.