Lets Fight

"Are you sure you can't come?"
Zad puts out his bottom lip and I want to cry.
"Mommy and Daddy have to work extra, but when you come back can go on a different vacation. I promise. Have fun with your uncle's!"
He hugs me and then he motions for Jungkook. Jungkook hugs him tightly and kisses him on his forehead.
"We love you Sunflower, very much."
I have to hold back my tears.
"Call me when you get there, and call me every day, and take pictures!"
Jimin and Suga shake their heads in agreement. Suga takes Zads things and Zads hand, walking towards the door.
"Guys. Are you sure this will work? Suga and I can try to help."
I shake my head no.
"Someone needs to look after Zad, make sure he's alright. We got this. I promise. Just keep our baby safe, please."
He nods and hugs me, squeezing me tightly.
"Alirght. Have fun you guys! Put on sunscreen whenever you go to the beach, baby! I love you!"
Zad waves at us as Jungkook says he loves him. The door closes and I sigh.
"I'm really fucking scared."
Jungkook hugs me from behind.
"I know. It'll be okay, we got this. We've got the most badass girl on our team, I'm sure we can handle some psychopaths."
I kiss his hand and he let's go of me, picking up his phone to call Namjoon.

"So, we know that you can actually hurt and probably kill angels, and you can even heal wounds from an angels blade, and regular boring angel powers, but the top two are really good. Today, we're gunna test you some more, see if you have any other powers and maybe certain triggers."
I nod, the grass and rocks crunching under my shoes. We made our way into our large backyard, trees shading us. Namjoon is in front of me, and Jungkook is at my side.
"First. We're gunna start with the basics. We're gunna see your fighting skills, see if they suck or not."
I roll my eyes and get in my stance, hands balled into fists. Jungkook stands on the side lines, arms folded, watching us carefully.
Namjoon comes forward, his right arm trying to hook me in the jaw, but hi balance is off, and that's my chance. I duck and slide my foot under his legs, kicking them out from under him. He smashes onto the ground with a loud grunt. I try to move back up, but he pulls my leg, making me fall to the ground.
He rolls on top of me, grabbing my wrists. He's far enough away from my body, so I pull my knees up to my chest, quickly, and shove upwards into his chest. He flies back a bit, landing firmly on his ass.
I get back up and get back into my fighting stance. Namjoon laughs.
"Jesus."
He gets back up, his legs wobbly. He doesn't have good stamina, that much is clear. He comes towards me in his fighting stance, slowly. We circle around each other, and I blink. He grabs my right arm and pulls it behind my back, about to push upwards. I shove him back and he loses his balance, falling on his back, letting go of my arm.
I grab his arms and lay on my side, putting his head between my legs and holding him in place. He slaps my leg, telling me to quit. I let go and stand back up, heaving.
"Fuck, man. Where'd you learn how to fight?"
I look at Jungkook and he smiles.
"Several guys. So, does this mean I'm good on fighting?"
He nods, cough as he gets up.
"Yeah."
That whole day we worked on my footing some more, being able to balance myself on my toes and swiftly moving side to side, dodging punches and kicks. I'm exhausted and sweaty. I thought we were supposed to work on my actual powers, not regular ass fighting.
I groan, wiping the sweat off my forehead.
"Seriously? Why are we still working on my fighting? I'm obviously good at it, can't we just move on?"
Namjoon shakes his head no.
"You can beat me, but I'm weak, and I'm not a fighter, nor have i had the fighting experience. However, a lot of angels and demons have a long history of fighting, and have been taught some really good skills and tricks. It doesn't matter that you can drop me. You need to work more on your stability and fast feet. You have the power, but you need the quickness."
I roll my eyes.
"Well, how am I supposed to fight a real angel if you won't fight me!" I yell, anger rising within me.
He points behind me, and Jungkook just smiles. Are you serious.
"Really? I have to fight my fiance? Why?"
"Because. He's had a lot of fighting experience, and he can help you more with your feet. Just try it."
I roll my eyes and turn around, getting back into my fighting stance.