Jungkook Is Wack

DISCLAIMER:
I FEEL REALLY CRINGY WRITING THIS BUT I WANTED TO SPICE THINGS UP A BIT SINCE LMAO I SUCK AT WRITING SOMETIMES AND THE PLOT IS WONKY. BUT, IN THE FUTURE I PLAN TO MAKE BETTER STORIES, SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN READING.
THIS IS A SEX SCENE, NOT A GOOD ONE, AND NOT VERY DETAILED, BUT, I'M SORRY AND ENJOY.
(Also, I haven't done Jungkooks POV at ALL and I feel bad, so for this episode I will switch back and forth, and in the future I'll do a long POV from Junkook. Okay. Bye.)

                      Jungkook POV
I look at Destiny, the water dripping over her body. Her face is held down, her arms folded across her chest. I can sense her nervousness. I wish I could cheer her up, help her understand that I truly do care for her. Even love her.
I wrap my arms around her to try and calm her. I grab her hands from her chest and put them to her sides, interlocking fingers, as she looks forward.
We shared some words, and each of her soft words are like honey in my ears. I helped calm her down a bit, enough for her to finally face me. I don't even feel the water on me, dripping down my arms and running down to our hands. All I'm focused on is her.
She's showed me so much in these past months, things I've always secretly wanted to do, but wasn't really allowed to do. I've been a guardian angel before a few times, and a body guard. But, it's different with Destiny. All the others just didn't interest me. I stayed with them until they no longer needed me. But, with Destiny, I never want to leave her side. I want her to always be with me, no matter where we go, no matter what the future for us holds.

I'm lost in thought as Destiny reaches up and wraps her arms around my neck, her nails brushing the back of my neck, sending cold shivers down my spine, my body feeling hot. I feel my head spinning, my eyes focused on hers. Does she want me to make a move?
Her eyes are... stunning. The light blue clashes with small grey flakes and a dark blue ring around her eye. The colors shouldn't match, but with her, they do. Her cheeks are red, her hair soaked and wet strands surround her face and sticks to her shoulders.
She runs her fingernails down my back, slowly. Why, why must she do that? I move her wet hair off her shoulder, exposing her neck. Little marks are still visible, not as bad as they were. My marks. The marks I put on her, claiming her as mine. They run down her body, almost like a curvy line.
She gives me a smirk, her eyes practically staring right into my soul. My breath hitches and my heart beats rapidly. Even though I tease her so much, I still get nervous by her looks and her soft loving touches.
I wrap my hands around her waist, pushing her back against the tile wall, her beauty is just unbearable. I hear her let out a slight gasp, and I can't help but smile. She moves her hands to my chest, and I'm sure she can feel my heart wanting to pop out and drop to the floor.
Her eyes trail down my body and I suddenly feel flushed. So this is what she felt? It's not very pleasant. A shiver runs down my spine and I tilt my head back, eyes closed. She traces the snake tattoo that's under my belly, wrapping around to my lower back. It's as if it's a real snake and its squeezing me so tightly.
Her fingers lightly slides against my stomach, slowly reaching lower. I let out a moan, without really wanting too. I hear her chuckle, then her hand stops. No, no! Go back, please! Her arms wrap around my neck again as I slowly pull my head back down, opening my eyes slowly to see her giving me a daring look. That damn look!
I bend down to her ear, kissing the top.
"Stop giving me that look."
She grabs the back of my neck and I look up. She moves quickly, her soft lips on mine, hard. I open my mouth slightly to invite her tongue in. She bites my bottom lip and moves her other hand onto my neck, grabbing me forcefully so I won't move back. I don't plan to, either.
She moves her right leg slightly up onto my thigh, her skin so soft. I grab her leg, hiking it higher onto me. I stop kissing her to grab her other leg and push her upwards, pushing her back onto the wall again, her legs wrapped around my waist. Her body is so warm against my naked skin.
She's as light as a feather as I hold her upwards. She giggles and I look at her, a glint in her eyes. I go to her neck, nibbling at her heated skin, making sure I hit the spots I marked on a week or so ago. She let's out a soft moan that's like music to my ears.
She presses into me, and I just want to lose control, lose myself in her love, her eyes. She moves with me, our bodies in sync. Her arms are wrapped around my neck as she moans sweetly into my ear. She knows exactly what to do, her body knows how to drive me fucking insane.

                     Destiny POV
I feel my nails dig into Jungkooks soft skin, not caring if I leave indents or scratches on him. This moment feels to good. I lean my head back a bit, my eyes closed, taking in the feeling of our skin pressed together, his hands wrapped around my thighs, moving into me. I didn't think he was THIS strong, strong enough to keep holding me up. How long has it even been?
My mind is fuzzy, the only thing on my mind right now is to make Jungkook feel good. Everytime he moves back I push myself forward, begging for him, begging for more. He's teasing me,  taking his time. He isn't fast, not enough to hurt me, but he isn't slow either. It's a steady movement, a movement I can get into. A movement that I repeat in my head, my muscles acting as if this is muscle memory. My body knows what to do before I can even think.
I feel a shiver run down my spine as he kisses me, moaning in my mouth as he gets faster, rougher. I hear as I'm being pushed up against the slippery tile. I'm not complaining. I'm enjoying this, savoring this. I retreat from the kiss, gasping and clinging to him.
"Don't be loud."
He speaks fast, his voice raspy, as if he's growling. I take in the scene, as if I'm out of my body for a moment. I see me and him, the steam from the water rising over us, our bodies soaked, but we aren't paying attention to the wetness of our skin, our hair. The hair that falls into Jungkooks face and curls around his eyes a bit. My hair is clinging to the back of my neck, my cheeks are flushed. I feel Jungkooks hands gripping me tighter, I feel him tighten, the muscles on his back tense. A shiver runs up and down my body, wanting to escape my mouth.
I cover my mouth with one hand and the other around his neck, keeping ahold of him, I don't want him to drop me or let go. He grunts and I moan biting my lip so my moan doesn't reach outside this bathroom. It escapes my lips, low. Jungkook grunts and finishes, his tension gone inside his body, his head leaning against my shoulder, his grip loosening slowly from my thighs. His breath comes out in hitches, catching his breath, panting. I uncover my mouth, climaxing down, feeling tired from the adrenaline rushing through me. I gasp, feeling my heart starting to get back to its normal beat.
I laugh a little.
"Do you think they heard us?" I ask, biting my bottom lip.
He laughs as he let's go of my thighs, placing his hands around my waist as I slowly touch my feet to the bottom of the bath tub.
"Uh... maybe?"
I laugh a little, his cheeks are flushed as well, his wet hair sends water dripping down his face. Fuck.
"I don't mind. We should do this more often, it's more exciting than a bed." I say, smiling as I brush some of his wet hair from his eyes to the side of his face.
He smirks and he leans in to kiss me, sweet and innocent, as if he didn't just destroy me and make my heart stop beating for a few minutes or so. It's fine.

BRUH THIS ONE WAS REAL LONG, I'M SO SORRY. ALSO I'M REALLY SORRY THAT IT ISN'T DETAILED OR HAS CERTAIN THINGS IN IT, THIS IS MY FIRST SEX SCENE I'VE MADE, SAD TIMES, AND I DIDN'T WANT TO BE THAT ONE WACK ASS ARMY WHO GOES INTO EVERY DETAIL ABOUT IT, SO, YA. BUT MORE SCENES TO COME THAT WILL BE MORE DETAILED. THANK YOU FOR CRINGING WITH ME.