Beautiful Flower

Jungkooks POV
When I first met Destiny, I was very much intrigued and attached to her. She gave off a daring vibe, and she's the only person that actually wasn't truly scared of me, someone who held their ground no matter what I did, and I liked that a lot.
In all honesty, I didn't want to be her guardian, in fear that she'd be like all the others who just used me for my looks and powers, but I soon realized she isn't like that. I had this strong urge to just protect her and always keep her by my side, to make sure she's happy and safe.
When her fake parent showed up that one night while I was in the shower, I was scared. I didn't want her to hear me and hurt Destiny, but I heard loud hits and screaming, and something just came over me. I remember pulling her off Destiny, forcing her to get in her car and make her never return, and so far it's been working.
From that day on, I knew I was attracted to her. She was teaching me new things about life, how to have fun, how to be a better person, and each adventure we had together, the more I fell in love with her. It was hard for me to keep my hands to myself around her when she would give me these looks that just sped up my heart beat. The slightest touches or even her brushing past me, I just wanted to take her in, to keep her close to me.
That day, that wonderful day when we made love, I felt at ease, happy, content. I have this wonderful gorgeous person with me, and I don't ever want her to leave me. She's a huge part of my life now, the light in my darkness, and I just wish I could show her how much she means to me. I know I tease her a lot, but I really do like to watch her squirm and get pissed off, it's very cute, it makes me smile.
When she told me she was pregnant, I was scared at first, but, I was so happy. I was so happy to think that I could finally start a family with the woman I truly love, to have a child of my own to love and cherish. I didn't care about the gender, whether it was a boy or girl, I'd love it just the same. When we found out we were having a son, I cried. My heart swelled with so much love and respect for my beautiful flower, her smile and her tears just brought me over the edge.
When those two hooligans showed up at our home, I was so pissed off. I knew Cane would try to come after us, but, I thought it would be Cane in the flesh and not his little slaves. I wanted to rip their heads off, wanted to send Cane their chopped up bodies and tell him to leave us alone, but Destiny handled herself. Her smart remarks did piss off Namjoon, but for some reason, I liked her protecting herself, our son. She is a very strong and capable woman, and I wouldn't trade her for the world.
When she told me the first time she wanted to become an angel, I was very troubled. Being an angel can have perks, but it also has its cons. You live forever, you have to watch the ones you love die, and even if you try to kill yourself, the only people who can really kill you is God and the Devil themselves, and very rarely can an Alpha angel kill you, not unless they have the right tools. I didn't want Destiny to have to watch her friends slowly become old and eventually die, I didn't want her to have the burden of powers that people like to manipulate, I still wanted her to live her life as a human.
But, here we are now, in this god forsaken forest. My beautiful flower passed out in my arms. I'm not sure if this is normal after the transition, but she's still breathing, she's just burning up. I decide to take her back home, lay her in bed, and stay by her side till she wakes up.
Her hands are ice cold, but the rest of her body is pulsating, the heat coming off of her and onto me. I was going to touch up on the cut on her hand, to heal it, but when I looked, it was already gone. The cut wasn't there anymore. I sigh, holding her hand into mine as I kiss her cold hand, hoping she'll wake up soon, praying our son is okay.