No

Jungkook wakes me up to tell me we need to go upstairs. I whine, clinging to him. He laughs and forces my arms off of him. I sit up, rubbing my eyes. I walk over to the baby cradle and softly pick up Zad, hearing him whine too.
We walk up the stares and I place him in his real cradle, kissing him on the forehead, and Jungkook doing the same. I plop onto the bed, rolling over to the left side and then looking up at the ceiling. I hear rustling and look up to Jungkook taking his shirt off. Oh?
"Whatcha doin?" I whisper.
"I'm really hot," He replies.
I grunt, him crawling into bed. I move over to him so I can cuddle him like I did on the couch.

I wake up to glass breaking. I sit up, Jungkook doing the same. We look at each other and I quietly walk over to the cradle, Zad still asleep. We kept a baseball bat next to the door for things like like this. Jungkook walks over towards the door and grabs the bat, slowly opening the door.
I walk behind him and nod, closing the door and locking it behind him. My heart beats in my ears as I pick up my phone and shoot Jimin a text, saying, get over here, now.
I grab Zad and sit on the bed, rocking him up and down so he stays asleep. I hear something drop just outside the door. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I hold my breath, praying that it's just Jungkook. I get up and walk over to the crack behind the bed and the dresser, the small little bed we placed there, preparing for Cane to come. I set Zad, down, praying he doesn't make any noise. I walk backwards to see if you can see Zad. I turn around to the doorknob jiggling. What do I do?
The door opens, my heart in my throat, my hands into tight fists. I can't quite see who it is, but the voice sounds familiar.
"Hello Destiny. Congrats on your child."
I swallow as the figure comes closer. My eyes widen as I see his face. It's my doctor. My doctor who helped me give birth to Zad. My fucking doctor.
"Yeah, I assumed that would be your face. Jungkook never realized who I was, guess he really turned off his radar."
I swallow as I back up, him walking slowly towards me.
"Who-who are you?" I stutter, feeling myself pressed up against the wall next to my bed, trapped.
"Oh, darling. You must've heard about me. I'm Cane, and I'm here to take your child."
No.