Glittering Eyes

"You may now kiss the bride!"
Jungkook and I smile at each other, tears forming in his eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me close, our lips sealed together in an eternal bond. People around us cheer and whoop at us and applauding. This is it! We're finally married!
We go to the after service, Zad in my arms in his cute tuxedo that matches Jungkooks, although Jungkook made his tie loose and unbuttoned one of the buttons of his black under shirt. We decided to have our Honey Moon in Tahiti, which we're leaving for right after the service. Zad will be staying with Jimin, Suga, and Cree. Cree and Zad are practically best friends, they have play dates every weekend and they share favorite toys with each other. Everything is perfect, as it should be.
Jungkook and I dance first, admiring how Jungkooks curly hair still falls into his eyes, each of his silver hoop earrings glistening from the dim lights. The dress I picked out actually isn't that bad. Of course it's white, but its tight fitted so it hugs my curves, and the long sleeves are lace. The dress is long, it covers my feet, but I'm still able to walk without tripping. Jimin help set up the wedding, where it was, the foods we will have, the cake even, the decorations, he really helped us out. Most of the people here are just the angels and demons who helped us fight Bailey and Cane, some of Jimins human friends and Sugas came along as well. This night is... unforgettable.
We dance together, arms placed gently around each other, staring into each other's eyes and smiling, not fully sinking in the fact that our labels have changed to Husband and Wife. A dream I never thought would happen. He smiles as he pulls me tighter to him, kissing me softly and tenderly, the surroundings around us fading away. It's only us in this room, only us who can focus on each other and give each other our all.
We press our bodies together, as close as we can, feeling the excitement rise within our chest when we can finally make it to our beach house in Tahiti. I pull back and smile at his glittering eyes, I love this man so much.

"I love you, Sunflower," Jungkook says, hugging Zad and kissing him goodbye.
Zad comes to me and I wrap him up in my arms.
"Mommy loves you too, Zad. We'll be back soon, we promise. We'll take lots of pictures, and we'll call when we get there. Jimin, call us everyday to keep is updated, please."
Jimin nods and Jungkook and I give Zad one last squeeze and kiss, waving bye as we put our suitcases in the trunk and get into the cab, making our way towards the airport for a long plane ride. I look at Jungkook, beaming. We changed into baggy clothes, not wanting to look weird going in our wedding outfits. I put on leggings and one of his hoodies, while we wears grey sweats with a grey hoodie to match. God this man looks good in literally anything.
I kiss him in the backseat of the can, placing my hand on his thigh. His hand squeezes mine as we pull apart. This is going to be fun.