I Love You

We've been staying with Jimin for two weeks now, and I'm ready to go back home. We've all gotten pretty grouchy with each other, and I begged Jungkook to let us go back home and to have Jimin come over every day for a few just to make sure everything is okay, and he agreed.
When Suga drops us off I give him a kiss on the cheek and run inside my house, shoving the door open and looking around. Who knew I'd miss this place so much? Instead of all the horrible nights on the kitchen floor they've been erased with the vivid memory of Jungkook holding me on the floor, letting be bawl like a baby. The nights on the couch just talking and watching movies, then fun night in my room. This is truly a home now for me.
Jungkook comes in and closes the door with his foot, smiling and walking up towards the stairs. I follow him up to my room and we put all of our clothes into a bin, along with the clothes scattered on the floor, and I decide to go and clean them.
"It's a cleaning day!" I yell as I walk down the stairs.
Jungkook groans and I smile to myself. I throw the dirty clothes in the washer and search for the liquid soap to dump onto the clothes. I find it and pour it in, set the machine, close the lid, and slip back upstairs.
Jungkook changed into some grey sweats with a matching grey hoodie and turns to me, a little smile on his lips. He walks towards me and I stop him at arms length.
"Okay, playboy! Even though I love having sex with you, we gotta have a break every now and then! I'm not as stealthy as you!"
I laugh as he gives me a fake pout.
"Besides, we really need to clean!"
I grab his hand and pull him into a bear hug, squeaking as he picks me up and throws me on the bed.
"Noooooo!"
I gasp for breath as he gives me raspberries on my neck, giggling loudly. He stops and I catch him looking at me, admiring me.
"What?" I ask.
He hums and caresses my face with the side of his hand. I grab his hand and close my eyes.
"Thank you. For everything. I really mean it, Kookie. I'd probably be dead if it was for you."
I smile and look up at him, the universe is trapped behind his eyes.
"No need to thank me. I want you alive. I want you to be by my side till fate tells us it's time."
He leans in and kisses me sweetly, and I kiss him back, feeling tears swell up behind my eyes. He stops kissing me and lays down beside me, pulling me closer to him.
I really do like him. Possibly even love him. And I sometimes feel bad that he has to do all these things for me to keep me safe and crap, and I can barely do anything for him in return. I wish I could really just show him my gratitude towards him, not even just having sex all the time. Something more, better, vulnerable.
I look up at him, his eyes closed shut and his breathing steady. Did he fall asleep? He looks so peaceful. I scoot myself up towards his face a bit to study him some more. His defined jaw line and the freckle below his bottom lip and the freckle on the side of his neck. His eyelashes are so beautiful and long, his skin golden. He's so fucking stunning.
I smile to myself and thank who ever is listening to me that they put this amazing man into my life. I kiss him on the nose, lightly, and then nuzzle up to his face, placing my forehead against his.
"I love you." I whisper, silence filling the room.
I kiss him on the nose again and slowly get up to go hack downstairs quietly clean, thinking if Jungkook was asleep or if he really heard me say that to him.