Confused

I poke my head out of the bathroom door and look at the dark hall and our bed room door. I grab Jungkooks hand behind me and pull him with me as I rush towards our bedroom.
"Hey! Could y'all really not wait till you were in the bedroom? I mean, come on! Some decency!"
Jimin yells from the living room and I chuckle a bit.
"Guess he heard us." Jungkook hums slowly.
I shrug and walk into the living room, fingers squeezing Jungkooks tightly.
"We were just having fun, same as you and Suga."
I wink at him and he rolls his eyes. Suga isn't here anymore though.
"Where is he?" I ask, eyebrow arched upwards.
"I called Tae over to get him home and to watch after him."
He takes a drag from his cigarette and blows the smoke upwards, side eyeing Jungkook behind me. Jungkook puts his arm over my chest and wraps me into what seems like a head lock.
"We'll be quiet next time, or you can just turn on some music."
I smile as I place my hands backwards onto Jungkooks stomach, pushing him backwards. He won't budge!
"Well. Whatever. Just, pipe down."
He looks down and puffs on his cigarette, cheeks rosy. What's with him?
"Alright, let go before I really hurt you, dude."
I put my hands on his thighs this time and squeeze tightly, nails digging slightly into his soft skin. I feel his body jolt and he loosens his grip around my chest. I let go of his thighs and slide out from under him. I turn to see his face, mouth in a side grin and eyes glittering.
"Jesus! Are you two going to have sex in the room with me here? Are you guys like rabbits or something, my god! Go to the back for fucks sake!"
Jimin yells and stomps to his room, slamming the door. Damn. I guess we really did upset him. I feel guilt bubbling in my stomach and try to push it away.
"Is he mad at us?" I ask, raising my head to look at Jungkook.
"Mmm. Not us. Something else. He's... confused, so to speak."
I give him a quizzical look and shake my head.
"Um.. well I feel bad so I'm going to make his favorite, if he has the ingredients."
I grab Jungkooks hand again and guide him to the kitchen.

I walk quietly to Jimins door and knock twice, ear pressed against the door.
"Jimiiiin, I made grilled cheese with your favorite sauce on it! Can I come in?"
I hear a grunt and take that as a yes. I open his door and look inside to the dirty, dark room.
"Damn, it looks like a tornado came through here."
I laugh at myself, trying to lighten up the gloomy aura in his room. I walk towards his bed and see his back littered with scars and tattoos. I've never noticed the scars till now. He's laying face down and I sit down beside him.
"Hey. Jimin? What's going on, hun?" I ask, placing a hand on his upper arm, squeezing.
"We're still best friends. Talk to me. Please."
I feel his body shaking a bit and hear a soft whimper come out of his throat.
"Jimin? Hey, shhhhh." I get up beside him, massaging the back of his head while I lean up against his side.
"Jimin. It's okay."
I hear his soft sobs and feel him shake underneath my hand. I wish he would confide in me, to let his pain go. I scootch to where his face is laying to the side, dug into the covers. I lay on my side to face him, hearing his cries ripple through the bedroom.
"Jimin, hey. Talk to me. Is it Chrissy? Suga?"
He gulps and pushes himself up a bit so he can look at me. His eyes are puffy and his face is smeared with tears. I give him a little smile and sit up with him, grabbing his hands into mine.
"Hey. Bitch. You're my best friend, and I'm not leaving till we hash it out."
He gives a weak laugh and takes a minute or so to calm his hiccups and sniffles.
"It's about both, actually. I loved-love Chrissy with all my heart, and I never thought I'd find anyone like her again. Anyone that would make me feel the way she did, treat me the way she did. But, I tried searching for it, I really did, and you know that."
He pauses and sighs. I nod to tell him to continue.
"But, Suga... I can't really explain it. He does make me feel like what Chrissy made me feel, treat me like she did too. And I want that so much, I crave that. I miss her, and I see all her goodness inside Suga. But, he's a guy. And he's also our band mate. I'm just really fucking confused. I feel as if I'm betraying Chrissy. Not only for being with someone else but also being with a dude."
I laugh a little, scooting closer to him to face him.
"If Chrissy truly loved you, loves you, she will accept who ever you choose to be with. You've had a shitty go, Jimin. I bet more than anything she understands, and she would just want you to be happy, whether that's being alone or being with Suga. You're not betraying her, Jimin. You still think about her everyday and miss her deeply, am I right?"
He sniffled and shakes his head yes.
"You're not betraying her. You're continuing with your life, still with her near you, just not in person."
I look at him and he smiles shakily.
"Thanks, really. I needed that."
I smile and pull him in for a hug.
"Of course, Chim Chim. Now come on! I made "sorry I had sex in your shower and you could hear it" grilled cheeses for you!"
He laughs and I pull him up off the bed and whip the door open, pulling him into the hallway.