Might Have A Chance

It's a week before the summer vacation and we've been preparing hard core. We've already packed our stuff, even triple checked to see if we missed anything. We bought our plane tickets, well Jimin and Suga bought them but we paid them back. We're all really excited, especially Zad. He wants to see sharks and dolphins, which is insanely adorable. When we get their we're going to take him to an aquarium and a walk through glass aquarium as well so he can see the sharks up close.
Tonight, Zad asked if he could stay with Jimin and Suga since they for a new gaming system and got him his favorite games. He's such a sweetheart, and I couldn't say no to his cute puppy eyes. He really loves his uncles, and it warms my heart.
Tonight Jungkook and I have just been laying around and watching horror movies while cuddling. We've been drained out this week due to running around so much to get everything ready.
We fell asleep on the couch watching some cheesy old movie, and I was having dreams about Tae, which rarely happens. But, this dream... it felt so real, as if he really was in front of me speaking. I see his mouth moving, but, I can't hear what he's saying. I'm to focused on his eyes, the tears spilling out of them.
"They're back."
I jolt awake as I hear a bang against the front door. Jungkook gets up and looks at me, basically telling me to stay on the couch. He walks towards the door and hesitates. I tiptoe towards the hall entrance, peeking over to see Jungkook blocking the door. He opens the door and I hear him scoff.
"We need to talk."
Why does that voice sound so familiar? Jungkook asks the person why he's here, and his words make me stop, freeze.
"Cane is back, and he's after your family."
I knew I wasn't hallucinating! I knew it wasn't just a fucking side effect of my medicine! I stand in the hallway and it's Namjoon, but, he looks, scared?
"Why are you telling us? Aren't you his bitch?"
He glares at me and scoffs.
"I...was his slave, thank you very much. But, some thing's have changed. His sister is back with him, and when they're together she has the power to control anyone and everyone. He's even worse to us than before. He... he killed Jin. And his family."
He looks down at the ground and I honestly feel bad.
"Were you two close?" I ask, walking towards the door.
"He was my brother, actually. So, yeah. I want the fucker to pay for what he's done, even if it means saving you all."
I look at Jungkook and nod my head.
"If you try anything I'll break your arms again."
His eyes widen and I shrug.

"Jimin. Hey. We need to talk."
Jungkook walks out of the room to our bedroom, phone to his ear and hand in his pocket.
"So. Cane, has a sister? How powerful is she?"
He looks at his hands and then at me, his face written with anger and sadness.
"She's fucking scary. She has such a strong bond with Cane that she takes his pain just so he can regain his powers back, but, what he doesn't know is that she's actually draining him of his powers. She's fucking crazy. She doesn't feel anything, and I'm sure she will kill anyone who gets in her path. When Cane told her about what you did to him... and your son, she wanted you all. I don't know why, but she had such a strong hate to find you all."
I nod.
"Her name's Bailey, right?"
He nods, picking at his nails.
"Yeah. Yeah... that's her. She's an evil bitch. I came here to warn you guys. Not only are they alive, but they're creating an army. They're planning to come to your house at dawn next weekend and they plan to sacrifice you and your family to become the most powerful angels."
My heart skips a beat, my brain shuffling through my emotions. My dream. It wasn't a dream, it was a warning. Tae... Tae knows-knew. He was warning us.
"What the fuck are we supposed to do?"
I feel anxiety and fear creep up within me. None of them are going to hurt my family. None. Of. Them. I'd die before they'd touch any of them.
"Lucky for you, a lot of angels and demons really hate Canes sister. They'd even go as far to stand by you just so they can get their revenge on her."
I'm shocked, I have no idea what to fucking say.
"They're willing to help us?"
He nods.
"Believe it or not, we all do have feelings. And Bailey has hurt all of us, whether it's killing their best friends..."
He pauses, swallowing.
"Or killing their friends and families. We want revenge, same as you. So, if you want, I can tell them where to find us, and we can all start training. You need a lot of training."
I nod.
"Okay. Tell them. Do you know how many they have on their side?"
He gulps.
"Not sure, but, most of the demons and angels that want to help you are strong and powerful, so we might have a chance."
Might have a chance. That's real reassuring.