Flirting Isn't Fair.

I slept on the other couch that night while Jungkook slept on a separate couch. I woke and decided not to go to school. My back ached. I look over to see Jungkook, and he sleeps so peacefully. He's gorgeous.
It's been two months since we met and we've actually gotten much closer. We talk a lot about the future and I ask him about his past and his wings. Its intriguing. We mess around a lot, he likes to flirt, which I find odd. My guardian doesn't notice Jungkook walking me home and that I've been happier, but she still likes to beat me. She gave me a new torture. Locking me in the bathroom with a bucket filled with bleach and Clorox, which is toxic and can really fuck you up.
She's done that once or twice, and I would prefer being whipped. Jungkook likes to help me with my wounds, cleaning them and patching them up. He's really helpful.
At school Jimin doesn't talk much to Jungkook, but he seems back to his normal self around us. When we have band practice Jungkook hangs around the neighborhood so he's still near me. Everything's been really good so far.
My guardian doesn't stay at the house a lot anymore. She actually told me she plans to leave me and make me suffer. She doesn't know about my money stash and two jobs. I can live without the bitch. I don't know where she goes but I don't care. Jungkook stays over almost every day, he even brought his clothes over and hides them in my closet.
Today is my birthday so I decided to skip school and go get a tattoo. Jungkook joins me.
"What do you want to get? And where?"
"I want a specific date in roman numerals on my collarbone."
"Oh? What date?" Jungkook asks.
"A friend of mines death date. Two of my friends got into a car crash and they meant a lot to me."
Jungkook rests his arm on my leg and bumps me.
"I'm sorry. Don't get sad. Today's going to be a good day."
I look at him and smile.
I get my tattoo finished and the guy walks me through the cleaning process and such. Jungkook and I then go to the mall and we go shopping. I go to Hot Topic first to see if they have any good grunge outfits. I spot some cargo type pants with a chain on it. They're black. I see tights on display and then find a tight long sleeve crop top.
"Excuse me, ma'am, am I allowed to try these on? Minus the tights?"
"Yes, right this way."
She walks me to the back and I see Jungkook looking at some black clothing. All he wears is black, and it's always long sleeves. I don't understand that because he has tattoos all over, why not show them? That's where we're different.
I put on the outfit and look into the mirror. It's really cute. I decide to go out and get Jungkooks opinion. I walk out and Jungkook is leaning against the door frame, looking at me. He smiles.
"Does this look okay? Is it my style?"
He smiles and puts his hands in his pockets.
"It looks good. Really good. You should wear things like that more often."
I smile and change back into my clothes and by the outfit and the tights. Next store we go to is Rue 21. As we walk in the greeter greets us and says,"You two are really cute together!"
Before I can say anything Jungkook replies.
"Thank you."
I look at him with a questioning face. He looks at me.
"What? You don't want to date me?"
I blush.
"Shut up."
I find some more cute outfits on sale and he tells me they look good. We get back home and I put the clothes up. I find some boy clothes that I bought because they're baggy and comfy and decide to give Jungkook a fitted white long sleeve shirt and some sweatpants.
I walk downstairs and hand them to him.
"Uh, what am I supposed to do with these? I have my own clothes."
"Just put them on. And shower."
I smile and he goes up to the bathroom. I change in my room into a long baggy shirt that covers the bottom part of me. I walk downstairs and make a frozen pizza for us. I hear the front door open and my heart jumps into my throat.
She's back. Why?