Yoonmin

The band is invited to Jimins little "party", bringing junk food and beer. I'm not really in the best mood to party, but anything that distracts me. We've been dancing and drinking. Jungkook has been weary, looking in each window constantly and always facing the front door.
I try to distract him and lessen his worries, but it doesn't really work. I just hold him close to me, my arms wrapped around him tightly, our bodies pressed together, my head on his chest, hearing his heart beat. His arms are wrapped around my waist, his fingers interlocked to keep me from leaving this spot, like I'd want to. Jimin put on some soft slow music, obviously because he understand what we've been dealing with lately, and we just dance in each others arms, slowly moving side to side.
I look behind Jungkook to see Jimin slow dancing with Suga and V passed out on the couch. I snicker to myself, quietly. Jungkook bends down and gives me a kiss on my forehead and puts his hand in my hair, playing with it once again.
"Please, don't let me go.'
I didn't mean for the words to come out, they just slipped. But I hear his heart beat race.
"Why would I?"
I feel sadness cloud my mind.
"You could find someone else. Someone so much better than me."
I look up at him and see his stone face.
"That won't happen, believe me. I know what I want, and I already have what I want."
I smile and I give him a small kiss.
Jimin invited Suga to his room and I wondered if that will be a fling or not, but brush it aside. V is passed out on the couch, so I go over to him and place a blanket over him.
Jungkook takes my hand as he guides me through the dark hallway leading to the bedroom we have to be sleeping in for a while. I miss my bed, the familiar scent of Jungkook covered in my bed, his pinewood and sea water scent embedded in my sheets and covers. I know he sleeps beside me, but when he used to get up before me I didn't freak out, but now, I know I'll freak out when I can't feel his touch or smell his sweet scent.  I didn't think I'd be so attached to him, yet, here I am, once again in his arms, and he doesn't resist or deny when I ask, he just wraps his arms around me and secures me.

We've been at Jimins for a whole week, now. We were able to go back to my house to get some more clothes and essentials before having to come back, but, Jimins home feels like my second home, besides all the smoke in the air and the stench of weed.
I called in work to tell then that I had a family emergency back in Texas and I had to go see what was up, which would take a week, and they agreed. I feel bad for lying, but Jungkook insisted on me not going to work.
Jungkook and I have been on a date the past week, we went to get sushi and go to the arcade, I know, childish. But, it was fun! I took him shopping because I wanted to get him more clothes, maybe some brighter colors, maybe even just gray.
It was as if life was still okay, still normal for us. He looks at me differently though, as if he's so close to losing me, which I won't let happen. I've thought about becoming a fallen angel through the blood oath, and yes it does scare me, but if it saves my life and Jungkooks, I'll risk it. I haven't told him my decision, not just yet, plus I probably know he will say no.
We got back to Jimins house and he left a note saying he was out with Suga and will be home light. I wanted to ask what was going on between them but, I didn't want to barge in on them or pick at him, so I let it be.