Bored.

It has now been five months since we've gotten to know one another. Nothing has really happened, same old same old. School is finally out, so the boys and I usually go to the lake or the mall to steal things.
Jungkook and Jimin still don't talk, but I don't want to ask them what's wrong, I just know their past wasn't good. Jimin taught me how to do the Bill's and is teaching me about taxes and what to expect. He told me I need to save my money and then divide my money into separate parts for food, the water bill, electric, gas, wifi, cable, and rent.
So far it's been easy, my jobs pay me really well. My first job is Starbucks while my other job is piercings in a five star tattoo and piercing parlor.
When I go to work Jungkook either sits inside or goes to a shop close by. I don't mind his company, I used to get irritated with him for being around me all the time, but I'm starting to warm up to him.
I just got home from work and I'm exhausted. We have band practice tonight since we have a gig coming up, but I don't think I can make it. I text the group chat.
"Hey guys, I just got of work and I'm cranky and hurt really bad. Can we take tonight off.🥺"
"Sure thing, get some rest!" Replies V.
"Are we still on for tomorrow?" Asks Jimin.
"Ya! Thank you guys, love you!"
They all text back that they love me too.
"Are you really that tired, or do you just want to spend more time with me?"
Jungkook closes the front door and takes off his shoes.
"You wish. I'm truly tired. I'm too tired to go up to my bed so I'll just sleep on the couch."
I make my way to the couch when I'm suddenly picked up. Jungkook has me in his arms and is making his way up the stairs.
"What are you doing? Put me down!"
I laugh and try to push myself down, but he has a strong grip on me. I go limp and pretend I'm dead. He walks into my room and then sets me down on my bed, turning around to go back downstairs.
"Thank you, Kookie." I say.
"Nicknames?"
He turns around and leans against the wall, looking at me.
"What, you don't like it?"
I give him a devious look, I'm trying to make him blush, or bother him. Teasing.
"I didn't say that. But, do I need a nickname for you too? I have several in mind."
Now I blush. What the hell?
"Hush."
I throw my pillow at him and it lands in front of his feet. Damn my throwing sucks. He smiles and throws my pillow back, landing on my stomach. He turns to walk out when I get up and run over to him.
I grab his arm sleeve and he pauses.
"Please don't go. I'm... bored."
He turns around and I let go of his arm sleeve.
"Bored? What do you want to do?"
I smile.