Fourth Of July.

After  our conversation last night we watch some movies and took some selfies together. I forced him to take pictures with me so I can change my phone background. He looks stunning, as usual.
It's the Fourth of July tonight, and we got our own fireworks to fire off in the back of my yard. Jungkook told me he's never set off any fireworks so I told him this will be a new and fun experience for him.
It's around nine o'clock and we decide to go in the backyard with the little fire works and sparkly things. I've decided to wear shorts and a crop tank top since it's so damn hot, and for one, he wears a muscle tee and sweatpants. A first.
I take a firework and place it in an open water bottle that's dug into the ground, facing upwards to the sky. I put the firework inside and light it with my lighter. I turn and run towards Jungkook and turn to see when it blasts off.
It makes that screeching noise and goes into the night sky, flashing bright green, purple, and yellow colors.
"See? Pretty colors."
I smile at him and hand him a small firework. I grab his hand and take him to the bottle in the ground. We crouch down and I watch him put the firework inside the bottle. I hand him the lighter and look at his face under the light. He's so beautiful. 
We finished with all the fire works and I show him the sparkles. I light the end and twirl it into the air.
"It doesn't go off like the others, it's just pretty."
I hand him one and light it for him. He looks at me and smiles.
"Thank you for showing me all these things. It's fun."
I smile at him.
"No problemo!"
We finish with the sparklers and we go inside. I dig in the freezer for the ice cream, look in the cabinets for the ice cream cones, and find the ice cream scooper. I make Jungkook an ice cream with two scoops and put my ice cream in a bowl.
"Ice cream. It's amazing and comfort food. Eat it."
We sit on the couch, his arm behind me. He finishes his ice cream as I finish mine.
"You wanna go to the lake?"
He looks at me, puzzled.
"It's kinda late out, don't you think?"
I brush his comment aside.
"I know a place people won't be at, plus I want to swim and look at the stars and fire works. Come oooooon."
I whine and he agrees.
I take him to my special spot. We had to go through the woods to get to the cliff, it's not too high, but you have a great view. I sit with my legs dangling off the edge.
"Dangerous. Don't die."
Jungkook snickers and sits beside me, his hands keeping him up behind him. I look up and see all the stars mixed with fireworks from afar. It's beautiful.  I close my eyes and smell the pine trees and hear the crickets and frogs surrounding us. I sigh.
"I didn't know you were a fan of nature."
He smiles at me. And moves his arm closer to me.
"I like the night time more than the day time. I like looking at the stars. It reminds me of my mom. When I was a kid she would always take me to the lake at night to swim and look at the stars. I missed that."
I look out in front of me and smile.
"You lived with your mom as a child? I didn't know that."
I give a half smile.
"Not a lot do. I don't talk about her much. She up and left one day, and I was put in foster care. I never got to find out what happened to her. She could be dead for all I know. I still love and miss her though."
I look at him and he smiles at me. He puts his hand on my hand.
"Whatcha doin?" I ask.
"Oh, I'm sorry, do you not want this?"
He laughs and teases me. I roll my eyes and scrunch my nose at him.
I see him staring at me with a half smile on his lips. What is he thinking?