Kisses Can Lead To Other Things.

He reaches down towards my neck and lightly kisses my skin. He makes his way up to my jawline, going to my cheek, and then my lips. Our lips touch and electricity goes through me. It's sweet, not slobbery. I grab his face so he doesn't pull away too quick.
His kiss gets harder, hungrier. He doesn't hurt me, but I can tell that he's different. It's not like I'm complaining though, I'm a sucker for pain. I let go of his face to move down to his neck and back, feeling his muscles tense up as he holds himself over me. He stops kissing me to make his way to my neck, biting, hard. I gasp, digging my nails into his back, thanking him that he has a shirt on.
I pull up my legs so they're beside his hips and he moves closer, biting his way to my collarbone and the middle of my chest. It hurts, but its pleasurable. I stop him, putting my hands on his face and directing him to look at me. He groans.
"You're stopping me at a really good part. That's kind of rude."
"Upstairs. There's more room."
He smiles and lifts me off the couch, holding my legs as I wrap them around his waist. He makes his way upstairs with me, kissing me. Apparently he knows his way pretty well to my room, because next thing I know we're at my bed. He places me on the bed and I move up a bit so he has room. He gets over me again and we are back in the same position as the couch.
He bites my neck again.
"Take your shirt off." He demands.
He sits up long enough for him to take off his shirt and throw it on the ground. I take off my tank top and drop it next to the bed. He towers over me again and makes his way down my body, biting his way down. He makes his way back up to whisper in my ear.
"Now's the time if you want to get mad at me. Otherwise, I'm continuing."
A shiver runs through me as I push him up. I motion him to lay down where I was and I get up, straddling him. I feel his stomach, tracing my fingers over his tattoos. His hands shoot out and grabs my face, pulling my face into his face. He looks at me, searching me. I turn red.
"Either you let me continue or nothing's going to happen." I say.
He smirks and let's go of my face. He places his hands on my hips as I bend down to his face, teasing him as he did to me. Being close to his lips but not kissing him. Slowly kissing his neck and his chest. He groans again.
"Teasing? Is this pay back?"
I look up and smile.
"Yes it is. Don't like it?"
He rolls his eyes and he squeezes my hips as he sits up, pulling me closer to him.
"That didn't come out of my mouth, now did it?"
I've always envisioned me on top of him, straddling him, kissing him, pleasing him, but I never thought it would come true. But tonight, it did. All of my fantasies about him did come true. Both ways, actually. It was a long night for both of us, but does it matter when you're having fun?
Eventually we got tired and just laid on the bed with covers over us. He would still tease me by tracing my tattoos, but I didn't mind. There's more nights to come. I did however ask him a question.
"Remember when you said humans were disgusting for only wanting sex? Does this make you human?"
He looks at me, contemplating my question.
"I did think humans were gross. I didn't understand the pleasure in sex. I've had it multiple times, but, I was never actually pleased. It was always one sided, and usually the girls just wanted to say they got in my pants for brownie points. But, that's changed, recently. Tonight. So. Thank you."
He smiles as he ruffles his hair. I lay back down and close my eyes, reliving the feeling of his bites, his kisses and touches. I feel as if I'm a sinner, but this night was the best night of my life, and I hope I have more fun nights, and more of him.