Meeting My Friend.

We walk to the front of the school and everyone stares at us. I look down and blush. Fuck, I don't want this.
"Do you have to be around me twenty four seven?"
"Yes. Even when you go home, I'll be around, close enough to make sure no one is going to try to kill you, or eat you."
I widen my eyes. Eat me? What? Girls scoff and give me dirty looks and whisper to their friends as we walk by. Jealous much?
"Ignore them, they're just jealous, and they want to just get in my pants, so they're disgusting. You humans and your relationships, they're so weird. Sex is all you guys care about."
I laugh.
"Not everyone. Plus, it's fun. Apparently you've never had sex so you wouldn't understand."
We converse and I feel calm and ease up a bit to him. He's actually cool, nice too. Demanding, but nice. We walk in the building and we head to the cafeteria, everyone looking at us. I see Suga and wave at him.
"Suga, hey!"
I hug him and he looks at me and Jungkook.
"Ah, hi, I'm Yoongi, but people call me Suga."
He puts his hand out and Jungkook hesitates. He shakes his hand and clears his throat.
"Yeah, um, he's the new kid and I volunteered to show him around, and he lives really close by so I figured we could walk together."
Suga looks at the jacket and smirks.
"Cool. Well, we better get to class, I'll see you at lunch. Nice to meet you..."
"Jungkook."
"Nice to meet you Jungkook. Text me Destiny!"
We go our separate ways and Jungkook stays quiet.
"He has a kind spirit, but he suffers with mental illnesses. Sad."
I look at him.
"Stop reading my friends, dude. We need to set some rules."
We stop in front of my classroom and I face him.
"You don't read my friends minds or mine, and you don't control my emotions or behaviors either. I'm not your toy, I'm a human being and I will be respected. You respect me I respect you, simple."
He smirks and leans against the doorway.
"No one mentioned that you're feisty."
I feel myself blush and look away.
"Shut up."
I walk into my class and he follows me.
"Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?"
"I made sure we have all classes together."
I scoff.
"So basically I don't have any free time or alone time? That's stupid."
I turn and walk to my designated table and he sits beside me. This is going to be a long day.