What Happened Last Night?

I wake up in my bed, Jungkooks arm over my stomach. Oh god oh god. Please tell me I didn't have sex with my guardian angel! I try to remember last night and flashes of memories come to.
After I got the pizza out I told him to go put a short on and we decided to watch a movie on the couch and eat. I finished eating and sat back on the couch.
Next thing I know, I wake up to Jungkook lightly shaking me. I open my eyes to see I'm laying sideways. I feel where my hands are and realize my head is in his lap. No, no I did not!
I sit up and rub my eyes.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep, and I didn't mean to lay in your lap either! I don't know how that happened but-"
He cut me off.
"Don't worry about it. I woke you up so you can go to your bed and not get a cramp in your neck."
I rub my eyes again and yawn. I get up and walk slowly to the stairs.
"Hey. Um. Can you sleep in my room tonight?"
He nods and gets up to follow me upstairs. I remember immediately jumping into bed as Jungkook closes my door. I mumble to him.
"I don't care if you sleep in my bed, just don't do anything funny or I'll hurt you."
He laughs.
"I promise."
I feel him get into the bed and out the covers over him. He sleeps far away from me on the other side of the bed. And then I fell asleep, and here we are.
Should I wake him up? I don't really want too. He's warm, and comfy. I decide to roll onto my side and he tightens his grip on me and snuggles up close to me. I close my eyes and fall asleep again.
I wake up to an empty bed. Did he leave? I walk out and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I head downstairs to find Jungkook putting up groceries. What?
"What are you doing?"
I walk over to him to see several bags of food on the floor.
"It's your first day being alone. I wanted to help out and get you more food so you don't starve and lose anymore weight. Don't get me wrong, you're not a twig, you have some curves, but I don't want you turning into paper."
He smiles as he puts cups of ramen and other types of noodles and rice in the cabinet. I smile to myself.
"That was really nice of you. How'd you pay for all this?"
I grab a bag and start putting things up with him. He got raviolis and spaghetti O's, my favorite. He also got animal crackers and spicy noodles, a whole chicken, chicken breasts, some fish, and some seasonings. He got cake snacks and pizzas as well. Damn, this must have been expensive.
"I didn't pay for it. I persuaded the cashier to let me take it all."
I turn around and laugh.
"That's bad of you, but really funny. Don't do that anymore."
He smiles at me.
"Oh, also, I'm sorry for getting close to you last night and this morning. I woke up to be hugging you and I feel bad about it. You can always push me off the bed if you want."
I laugh.
"I didn't mind. You're a heater."
I look over to see him blush. We finished putting the food up and I realize he got most of my favorite foods.
"Did you get any food you like?" I ask, turning my head to the side.
"I got some debbie cakes that I enjoy, but I mostly got things for you. If you don't know how to cook the fish or chicken I'll be more than happy to teach you. Also, I called the school to tell them you got sick and had to stay for the whole week home. They believed me."
I smile. Dang. He's nice and devious.