PROLOGUE

"I'm so Jealous Taehyungie! You'll start presenting in just one day and I'll have to wait so~ much longer!" Jungkook mutters as they're playing in the garden of Taehyung's home.

"Don't be jealous Kookie, once we're both alpha's we'll have so much fun! I can't wait." The elder says proudly. "I'll be strong and find myself the prettiest omega!"

Jungkook listen to his best friend with wide eyes, unable to believe that he'll be an alpha in just two days. Presenting happens when you are at the age of sixteen, everybody will present as either alpha, beta or omega.

Presenting isn't a short process, over the course of about two years your body starts changing based on what you present as.

Omega's get short retractable fangs, a usually curved body and usually have a fragile built and a submissive personality.

Beta's get medium  retractable fangs and have a regular built and a rather dominant personality but nothing like an alpha.

Alpha's however have long retractable fangs, a strong build, are tall and the most dominant of the three.

Over the two years your body forms after one other these three options. Many parents are proud to either have an omega or alpha as son. Alpha's are strong and are always a step ahead of everyone in life.

"When we're both alpha's, will be spar together? I one day want to grow stronger than you!" Jungkook says referring to his countless lost wrestling matches with the elder. He somehow always looses and he hates it.

"As if! You'll never be stronger than me! I'm going to be the strongest alpha! I'll train everyday just to beat you over and over again!" The taller says, proudly smiling. "You'll look like a dumb beta next to me!"

"Take that back!"

"Beta!"

The two start play fighting as they've done many times before. The two best friends excited for their future's as alpha.