32

"What now?" The omega asks, slowly letting go from the hug to look at the young alpha. Jungkook chuckles awkwardly.

"I guess we should talk and see how to make it work for both of us." He smiles before turning a little red. "And uh I have a few question about uh the bedroom action."

Taehyung laughs, almost giggles. "Don't worry you won't have to bottom."

Te alpha sighs in relief. "Thank god." As much as he wants to try and make this work with Taehyung he'd probably die of embarrassment if he had to bottom.

"Let's get a drink first." The elder mumbles, going to pull him along to the living room. But Jungkook holds him back. "Maybe put on some clothes first?"

The omega laughs sheepishly. "Yeah be right back." He says before going to put on some clothes while Jungkook makes his way downstairs.

He finds himself wondering how he and Taehyung will make it work. He knows they're mates and he knows there's some sort of feelings but he has yet to figure everything out. He doesn't want to dive into a relationship when he barely understands anything yet. He doesn't want to mark Taehyung if he hasn't figured out how to make them work.

"Hey."

He watches the omega shuffle into the living room, nervously fiddling with his hands. "I don't know why I suddenly feel so nervous."

"Yeah same." He confesses before they move to the kitchen where they each take a seat on opposite sides of the island with a drink in their hands.

"I'll be less of an asshole I promise and I'll stop calling you dumb and I—"

"Wow, wow, wow. Please stop let's take a step back." Jungkook says with wide eyes. "How about I uh ask you on a date first."

"Oh, of course!" The elder says a blush on his cheeks. "Ask me."

"Uh will you go on a date with me?"

Only for the omega to roll his eyes. "C'mon with a little more excitement!"

Jungkook just blinks. "What?"

"More romance!"

"Are you sure you're not an omega?" He jokes only to be glared at. "Okay, okay." He mutters before getting of his chair and walking around. Once in front of the omega he gets down to one knee.

"Will you—"

"Yes!"

Taehyung grabs his face and plants a kiss right on his lips before freezing. "Uh are we in the stage that I randomly kiss you yet?"

Jungkook just blinks a few times before coming back to his senses. "Yeah you can kiss me all day."

"You're a pervert."

"What? How? What did I—"

But he gets shut up by another kiss. Only to sigh dreamily. "I love it when you do that."

"Okay but now serious business." The omega says, while Jungkook gets up and takes a seat. "Do we tell our friends?"

"Uh, Jimin kinda knows already. I didn't tell him but he guessed we were more than just plain friends." He confesses and Taehyung sighs. "Yeah, Hoseok and Namjoon are probably on to me as well. I think Jin knows too, Yoongi probs told him."

"But do we make it official?"

"Let's not, they'll have unwanted input on how we should manage things. Let's first go on a date and see how we'll go on from there."

Jungkook nods in agreement before a sheepish grin makes it way to his lips. "You think we can kiss some more?"

:(